Subject: clisp on atari TT

From: Benno Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 1994 11:49:50 +0100

hello clisp netters,

I'm looking for atari-TT clisp-binaries which are 32bit clean.
The binaries I found in  clisp/binaries/atari/  rely on the
24 + 8bit-never-used concept.

Did anyone compile the sources to 32bit clean code?

Thanks for any help,

Benno

---

From: haible (Bruno Haible)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 94 15:43:19 +0100

[Forwarded from Scott J. Kolodzieski <[email-masked]>.
The binaries are now also on
ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de:/pub/lisp/clisp/binaries/atari/TT-MiNT.]

Hello all,

For those interested there is a 32 bit clean clisp for the 
AtariTT at menger.eecs.stevens-tech.edu in /pub/scott/Atari/C-Lisp, 
there are directions there for installation. It only works under 
MiNT, the BSD'ish multitasking system for the Atari. 

The binaries are a bit dated, (end of 93') but do work well, I have 
newer binaries, but am so pressed for time at work it may take a 
while before they appear at the above address. I will post another 
message when they are available. 

Enjoy,
Scott Kolodzieski