From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 94 10:38:25 EST

=========================================================================

------------------------------------------------------------------------
        \\\|||///                \\\|||///                \\\|||///
      .  =======               .  =======               .  =======
     / \| O   O |             / \| O   O |             / \| O   O |
     \ /  \v_'/                \ / \v_'/                \ / \v_'/
      #   _| |_                #   _| |_                #   _| |_
     (#) (     )              (#) (     )              (#) (     )
      #\//|* *|\\              #\//|* *|\\              #\//|* *|\\
      #\/(  *  )/              #\/(  *  )/              #\/(  *  )/
      #   =====                #   =====                #   =====
      #   (\ /)                #   (\ /)                #   (\ /)
      #   || ||                #   || ||                #   || ||
     .#---'| |----.           .#---'| |----.           .#---'| |----.
      #----' -----'            #----' -----'            #----' ------'
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This message has been sent to you for good luck. The original
is in New England.  It has been sent around the world nine times. The
luck has now been sent to you.You will receive good luck within four
days of receiving this message - Provided you, in turn send it on.
This is no joke. You will receive good luck in the mail. But no money.
Send copies to people you think need good luck. Don't send money as
fate has no price.Do not keep this message. This message must leave your
hands in 96 hours.

A United States Air Force Officer received 470,000 Dollars.
Another Man received 40,000 Dollars and lost it because he broke the chain.
Whereas in the Philippines, Gene Welch lost his wife 51 days after
receiving the message. He failed to circulate the message. However, before
his death, he received 7,555,000 dollars. Please send twenty copies and see
what happen in four days.

The chain comes from Venezuela and was written by Saul De Groda,
A Missionary from South America. Since the copy must tour the world, you
must make twenty copies and send them to friends and associates - After a
few days you will get a surprise- This is true, even if you are not
superstitious. Do not the following: Constantine Dias received this chain
in 1958. He asked his secretary to make twenty copies and send them out. A
few days later he won a lottery of two million dollars. Carlos Daditt, an
office employee, received the message and forgot that it had to leave his
hands in 96 hours.  He lost his job.  Later, after finding that message
again, He mailed twentycopies. A few days later he got a better job.  Dalan
Fairchild received the message and, not believing - Threw the message away.
Nine days later he died.

In 1987, The message received by a young woman in California was very faded
and barely readable. She promised herself that she would retype the message
and send it on, But she set it aside to do it later.
She was plagued with various problems, including expensive car repairs.
The letter did not leave her hands within 96 hours. She finally typed the
letter as promised and got a new car.

Good Luck but please remember: 20 copies of this message must leave your
hands in  96 hours... You must not sign on this message.