Subject: clisp for MS-Windows?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 1994 10:44:13 +0100 (MDT)

Are there any projects about <subject>? There are not many
high-level development tools for MS-Windows ...

yours,
Stefan ([email-masked])

---

From: haible (Bruno Haible)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 94 19:45:48 +0200

Thanks to Rainer Schnitker and Ralf Muschall, it is possible to run
clisp in the DOS box of MS-Windows. The DOS README file describes how.

                    Bruno Haible
                    [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 1994 14:30:08 +0100 (MDT)

> clisp in the DOS box of MS-Windows. The DOS README file describes how.
Thank you for this hint.

Before I have a closer look at it - I guess there is no access to the
Windows API, which is what I meant actually?

---

From: [email-masked] (Blake McBride)
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 1994 09:08:03 -0500

>Stefan ([email-masked])

Clisp has also been ported to DOS by using the WATCOM 32 bit compiler.
Since this compiler can also compile real Windows programs it should be
easy to compile Clisp as a real Windows program.  I could do it if I
had a little time (a wish)...:-)

-- 
Blake McBride				(615) 790-8521  voice
3020 Liberty Hills Drive		(615) 791-7736  fax
Franklin, TN  37064			[email-masked]
U.S.A.