Subject: a question

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 1994 00:03:16 -0400

Subj:	just wanting to install clisp for the first time

 It wasn't clear to me whether the latest version should be ftped from
 the /pub/lisp/clisp/source or /pub/lisp/clisp/source-haible directories.
 (I was thinking the latter might be a working directory???)

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Marcus Daniels)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 94 05:11:01 PDT

>  It wasn't clear to me whether the latest version should be
> ftped from the /pub/lisp/clisp/source or
> /pub/lisp/clisp/source-haible directories.  (I was thinking the
> latter might be a working directory???)

The latest and greatest version of CLISP is in the source-haible
directory.  

Bruno has been so kind as to put up his sources for users because
I haven't yet, sigh, been effective enough to finish another release.

If you have bug reports, contributions, or ideas for development,
please contact me or mail to the list.  

If you'd like a snapshot of recent alpha sources, please contact me,

Best,
Marcus Daniels `the new guy'