Subject: current source file?

From: [email-masked] (Randy Calistri-Yeh)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 94 13:23:09 EST

What is the proper way in CLISP to retrieve the name of the current
source file (the equivalent of Lucid's and Allegro's *source-pathname*)?

______________________________________________________________________
ORA  	                                          [email-masked]     
301 Dates Dr.       ==> Randy Calistri-Yeh <==    (607) 277-2020           
Ithaca, NY 14850  				  Fax: (607) 277-3206      
______________________________________________________________________

---

From: haible (Bruno Haible)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 94 19:39:09 +0100

> source file (the equivalent of Lucid's and Allegro's *source-pathname*)?

Since 1993-11-08, CLISP has the variables *LOAD-PATHNAME*, *LOAD-TRUENAME*,
*COMPILE-FILE-PATHNAME*, *COMPILE-FILE-TRUENAME*. See CLtL2 for details.

In CLISP there is no way to get at the file name a particular function came
from.

                    Bruno Haible
                    [email-masked]