Subject: clisp on NetBSD ?

From: "Szabolcs Szigeti (PinkPanther)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 1994 10:53:11 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to compile clisp on NetBSD-current. Has anyone succeeded in doing
this? I know that it is available in binary for 386bsd, and NetBSD should
be able to run this, but since NetBSD is much impoved over 386bsd (shared
memory support, etc) i'd like to get clisp work on it.

Any help appreciated.

szabolcs szigeti ([email-masked])

---

From: Bob Slawson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 94 14:34:18 EST

> Date: Tue, 29 Mar 94 11:08:41 +0200
> From: "Szabolcs Szigeti (PinkPanther)" <[email-masked]>
> 
I have CLISP running under NetBSD/Amiga.  mmap() and friends and the
shm support don't seem to be adequate for CLISP.  I can only get working
images when CLISP is built with the -DNO_MULTIMAP_FILE and -DNO_MULTIMAP_SHM
options set (same as for 386BSD from the porting notes).

NetBSD is still evolving so maybe someday.

BobS