Subject: Archives for 1994?

From: Ray Liere <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 14:36:02 -0800

I am a new user of CLISP, and want to catch up (and avoid asking
already-answered questions). I obtained the 1993 and 1995-to-date
issues of this mailing list from the archives maintained by the
listserver.

Does anyone know if there is an archive for 1994, and if so,
where I can obtain it?

Thanks.
Ray Liere
[email-masked]

---

From: haible (Bruno Haible)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 95 15:25:17 +0100

> Does anyone know if there is an archive for 1994, and if so,

It is at the same place as the archive for 1993, under the name
`mailing-list-archive-1994'. You can get it via FTP or via the list server.
You didn't see it because I had forgotten to update the index.

                    Bruno Haible
                    [email-masked]