Subject: Re: Lisp programmer position available

From: [email-masked] (Erann Gat)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 08:38:29 -0700

>This job announcement has nothing to do with CLISP.

Ah, but it does!  We are currently using CLisp for our prototype, and
it is a candidate for use on the actual flight system.

E.

---

From: [email-masked] (Joerg Hoehle)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 14:11:38 +0100

Claron Twitchell writes:
 > Perhaps we should be patient with what our fellow
 > "clisp-list" mates want to offer under the heading of
 > "miscellaneous comments, etc."  Some relating of our

Ok, I hereby apologize for my intolerance. I forgot that Erann was the
one who will make CLISP fly in outer space. His job offer didn't
mention CLISP anymore. I hope that many people are or will be able to
make their living using any form of Lisp.

Regards,
 	Joerg Hoehle -- 
[email-masked]			[email-masked]