Subject: Q: latest version and manual?

From: Sungjin Han <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 01:24:15 -0400 (EDT)

i found ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de and ftp.cs.cmu.edu ai
repository have two different zip files for clisp: the former has
clisp.zip and the latter clisp-eng.zip, etc.

which is the latest version of clisp: the one in the ma2s2.mathematik.
karlsruhe.de?

is there any manual available for clisp, either on ftp or web or in 
hardcopy?

sungjin han

---

From: Marcus Daniels <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 06:53:27 GMT

>>>>> "Sungjin" == Sungjin Han <[email-masked]> writes:

Sungjin> which is the latest version of clisp: the one in the
Sungjin> ma2s2.mathematik.karlsruhe.de?

The latest version is the 08/12 release at ma2s2.

Sungjin> is there any manual available for clisp, either on ftp or web
Sungjin> or in hardcopy?

The impnotes.txt file found in the source distribution augment
_Common Lisp the Language_ by chapter.  CLtL can be found at
ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de:/pub/lisp/CLtL2,.
Also, dpANS is available at /pub/lisp/dpANS-1994.