Subject: Re: new on this mailing list

From: haible (Bruno Haible)
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 95 17:52:56 +0100

Pascal Poizat <[email-masked]> writes:

> I saw in the docs that CLISP could "speak" French, and since I am French ....
> Well, guess you can see what I want to do ! :)

> I've got CLISP on an Amiga 12oo/68030MMU-28.

You are out of luck: French support was added in April 1994, and no Amiga
binaries of CLISP have been built since then.

                    Bruno Haible
                    [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Joerg-Cyril Hoehle)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 95 13:35:33 +0100

> binaries of CLISP have been built since then.

Well, to be more precise: no public Amiga binary has been _released_
since then, although I have distributed several newer versions to a few
people with specific needs. I want to release a new version soon, but
the current developers know that it's still missing some things that
I'd just like to "be in there".

	Joerg Hoehle.