Subject: Re: Lisp-C

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 1995 11:45:46 EST5EDT

> Hello,
> 
> 
>   Does anyone knows any translator from CLISP to C ? or is it possible for
>   CLISP to compile its code to C ?
> 
> Thanx in advance for all reply to come :)

    Try CLICC. It's available on the same site as CLISP.
    
    Cheers,
    
    WAB.
     
----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Wayne Branagh                                                      -
- [email-masked]                                                   -
- [email-masked]                                          -
- Dept. of Chemistry, McGill University                              -
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3A2K6                                    -
- (514)-398-6231                                                     -
----------------------------------------------------------------------