Subject: screamer

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 16:30:36 +0100

Hi,

Is there someone who have trying to compile an extension of Common Lisp called SCREAMER. This extension adds backtracking and Constraint satisfaction ?

Thanks

VOLTINE W. <[email-masked]> or <[email-masked]>

---

From: [email-masked] (Bruno Haible)
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 95 18:59:56 +0200

Wilfrid Voltine writes:
> Is there someone who have trying to compile an extension of Common Lisp
> called SCREAMER.

Look at ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de:/pub/lisp/clisp/packages/. It
contains an old version of screamer in original version and with
modifications for clisp. If you have a newer version of screamer, it
may even run on clisp without modifications.

Bruno Haible                                     email: <[email-masked]>
Software Engineer                                phone: +33-1-49083585

---

From: [email-masked] (Patrick Sobalvarro)
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 21:37:17 -0400

Date: Thu, 17 Aug 95 16:41:35 +0200
   Sender: [email-masked]
   Version: 5.5 -- Copyright (c) 1991/92, Anastasios Kotsikonas
   From: [email-masked]

   Hi,

   Is there someone who have trying to compile an extension of Common
   Lisp called SCREAMER. This extension adds backtracking and
   Constraint satisfaction ?  

I have compiled and run Screamer under Lucid CL, but never under
CLISP.  It exercises many features of the language that are less
commonly used by most CL programs, so one might expect
incompatibilities.  Are you having a problem with it?

-P. Sobalvarro