Subject: Lisp programmer position available

From: [email-masked] (Erann Gat)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 09:02:57 -0700

The Machine Learning Systems (MLS) group at the Caltech Jet Propulsion Lab
is seeking experienced Lisp programmers to work on a new control
architecture for autonomous spacecraft in connection with the New Millenium
program. Experience in Lisp and/or Scheme is a must. Experience in Lisp
implementation, AI, Robotics, autonomous agents, real-time embedded systems
(especially vxWorks), C and Unix are highly desirable. Permanent and summer
positions are available. This work presents a unique opportunity to shape
the way spacecraft software is built, and to send your work beyond Earth
orbit.

If you would like to be considered for this position please email a
plain-text ascii resume to (and *ONLY* to):

[email-masked]

Please indicate your citizenship or residency status at the top of your
message. You can also send hardcopy to:

Erann Gat JPL MS 525-3660 4800 Oak Grove Drive Pasadena, CA 91109

General information about the New Millenium program is available at:

http://jpl-nmp.arc.nasa.gov/nmp/

Please do not send email concerning this position to any address other than
[email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Joerg Hoehle)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 11:56:05 +0100

Every subscriber of this list knows that:

  This mailing list is for users of the CLISP implementation of Common Lisp
  by Bruno Haible and Michael Stoll. It is the proper forum for questions
  about CLISP and also bug reports, compatibility issues, problems of CLISP
  on specific platforms, enhancement of CLISP, miscellaneous comments, etc.

I don't think it's the appropriate place for job offers, even if it might
be useful to some of us. This job announcement has nothing to do with CLISP.

 	Joerg Hoehle.
[email-masked]			[email-masked]