Subject: [Q] Is there a Windows NT executable?

From: David Friedman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 1995 14:17:11 -0500 (EST)

Has anyone compiled a Windows NT (or Win32s) executable of CLISP?  No GUI,
console mode is fine.  The DOS extender version might work, but I thought 
I'd ask about NT first.

I run both Linux and NT on my system (Linux for pleasure, NT for work),
and it would be nice to be able to do my Lisp work in whatever OS I happen
to be running.

Thanks,

DHF

----------------------------------------------------------------------
 David H. Friedman   |  NLP, AI, Raytracing, Sci Fi, Patrick O'Brian,
 [email-masked]   |  MS Windows Client/Server programmer.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: haible (Bruno Haible)
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 95 14:57:45 +0100

David Friedman <[email-masked]> asks:

> Has anyone compiled a Windows NT (or Win32s) executable of CLISP?
> The DOS extender version might work, but I thought I'd ask about NT first.

RSX version 5 (a file called dpmigcc5.zip) claims to support Windows NT as well.
You may give it a try.

On any platform (Windows or Windows NT), RSX version 5 needs to be given the
option  -Ra  when running clisp.

                    Bruno Haible
                    [email-masked]

!! To unsubscribe from the clisp-list mailing list, send mail to     !!
!!           [email-masked]              !!
!! including the two words "unsubscribe clisp-list" as message body. !!