Subject: Exit and defun undefined

From: "Edward G. Kovach" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 10:59:06 -0500

Hi,

I've been installing and deleting software on my IBM 486/PV.  Now my 
clisp won't work.  Clisp will start, but doesn't have access to all its
functions.  For example, car and cdr work, but it claims that exit and
defun are undefined.  I reinstalled Clisp (and the exit worked them), but
still claims that some functions are undefined.  Any ideas what is wrong?

Ed Kovach [email-masked]

---

From: "Edward G. Kovach" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 13:41:59 -0500

> defun are undefined.  I reinstalled Clisp (and the exit worked them), 
> but still claims that some functions are undefined.  Any ideas what is 
> wrong? 
> 

I solved the problem; it was with the batch file.  Sorry to bother
you all.

ED