Subject: Q: running clisp on windows 95?

From: Sungjin Han <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 01:20:26 -0400 (EDT)

did somebody out there tried to install and run clisp on windows 95?
is it basically the same as running under windows 3.1? if that's the
case i've already made it run on windows 95 by using rsx.

thanks for your help in advance,

sungjin han

---

From: Marcus Daniels <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 06:46:51 GMT

Please try http://sayre.sysc.pdx.edu:8001/binaries/win23.zip.
I've tested it on Windows NT, but I don't yet have any reports
of it working on Windows 95.

---

From: [email-masked] (Bruno Haible)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 95 17:36:41 +0100

> of it working on Windows 95.

The binaries from http://sayre.sysc.pdx.edu:8001/clisp/binaries/win32.zip
work on Windows'95. All a user has to do is to change the absolute paths
in clisp.bat and double-click on its icon.

                 Bruno