Subject: clx and xauth problem

From: Johann Friedrich Heinrichmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 95 17:06:57 +0200

When clx connects to my xserver, the connection is refused, as long as i
dont add my localhost with "xhost +localhost". This is the first X11
programm i have ever seen which behaves like this. Is there a special
line to be added to my .Xauthority file?

Btw:

 i wanted to play with "garnet", so i installed clisp. It worked out of
the box after i changed the environment variable

CFLAGS=-O6 

to

CFLAGS=-O2

before i did this the "./conftest" program hanged on testing some signal
handler stuff.

another problem was that _memmove was not defined somewhere. I thought
this is a build_in function in the gcc-2.7.0 i use on my
sun-sparc-sunos4.1.3?

Fritz

-- 
Fritz Heinrichmeyer                             FernUniversitaet Hagen
FAX:   +49 2371/566236                          LG Elektronische Schaltungen
EMAIL: [email-masked]     Frauenstuhlweg 31
PHONE: +49 02371/566-243                        58644 Iserlohn (Germany)
WWW:  http://ES-sun2.fernuni-hagen.de