Subject: Problems 1) running clisp on Windows'95; 2) downloading clispsrc.tar.z

From: Dmitri Ivanov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 1995 20:38:48 +-300

Dear Marcus:

 I managed to download Win32.zip -- the great success, since we use 
telepony dial-up, and lines are really bad in Russia. But...

1) Linefeed problem running CLISP on Windows'95
..
On printing the result in the read-eval-print loop, the line is not feeded, 
and prompt ">" does not appear. You should press "Enter" once more to make 
it work properly.

2) Hanging up while downloading clispsrc.tar.z

To tell the truth, I planned to port CLISP to Microsoft Visual C++. I have 
made several attempts to download the whole clispsrc.tar.z. Unfortunately, 
I failed.

That would be great if there were a splitted source distribution like in 
ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de. (Chanks no more than 300Kb are highly 
preferable).

Sincerely yours,
                  Dmitri

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dmitri Ivanov                                Ulter Systems, Inc.
[email-masked]                      77 Shchelkovskoe Shosse
                                                  Moscow, Russia
                                           Fax: +7 095 469-98-70
                                         Phone: +7 095 460-47-10
----------------------------------------------------------------