Subject: Finding member names of a member type

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 1995 12:08:42 +0000

Hello,
   Is it possible to create a list of the names that comprise a member
type? For example, suppose I have defined

	(deftype languages () '(member ada pascal c cobol))

what I want is something like

	(setf lang-list (member-names 'languages))

The reason behind this is that I require a function that will display
each of the possible languages and ask the user to select one.

If this is not possible, can someone suggest a way of doing this, bearing
in mind that the list of languages in the type will depend on which user
is currently running the program.

Thanks in advance,

David.

-- 
-=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=-
David Arnold                             ([email-masked])
Dept. Computer Science                   +44 (0)970-622449
University of Wales,Aberystwyth, Dyfed SY23 3DB, UK.
http://www.dcs.aber.ac.uk/~daa93
GCS -d+ p c++@ !l e++ m+++(*) s+/- n+ h(-) f !g w- t+@ y? 
-=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -= -=- -=-- -=- -=-