Subject: Linux a.out distribution available

From: Marcus Daniels <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 1995 19:43:56 GMT

http://sayre.sysc.pdx.edu:8001/clisp/binaries/x86_LinuxAout.tar.z

---

From: Oliver ANDRICH <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 1995 11:59:15 +0200 (MET DST)

> http://sayre.sysc.pdx.edu:8001/clisp/binaries/x86_LinuxAout.tar.z

Hi Markus,

this package crashes on my Linux box with kernel 1.2.13, gcc 2.6.3 and 
libc 4.6.27. It simply signals a SIGSEG. :-(((( I think, I will get hold 
of the sources myself next week, and then I try to compile on my box.

---
See ya on the darkside,        "Love is an act of blood and I am bleeding
				a pool in the shape of the heart."
Oliver.                           (Dreamtheater - Space-Dye West)
                                   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
email: [email-masked] 
       [email-masked]      (reachable only from .de)
http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~andrich       (My dark chamber ]|->)
Gothic: 13:490/2.33 / Fido: 2:2454/130.103 / Vnet: 46:9611/1102.103
--------------------------------------------------------------------------