Subject: help on setting up CLOS in PC

From: Jean-Paul Tea <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 1995 15:10:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

I'm currently using CLISP on my PC at home.  Does anyone of you know how 
to set up the CLOS environment?  
I try typing (use-package "clos"), but it doesn't work.
and when I type (compile-file "clos"), it gives me continuation errors.  
If I should to ignore them, then after a while, it gives me a stack 
overflow error.

Basically, I would appreciate any help.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Jean-Paul Tea              [email-masked]
Computer Eng.              University of Washington
=============
WWW page:
http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/jeanpaul
-----------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked] (Richard Shepherd)
Date: Thu, 18 May 95 13:07 NZST

> I try typing (use-package "clos"), but it doesn't work.

You should be going (use-package "CLOS") i.e. upper case CLOS as
strings are case sensitive.

8<--------------------------->8

Richard Shepherd. 

([email-masked])

WWW home page:- http://therat.math.waikato.ac.nz