Subject: ILISP for CLISP?

From: Aschwin Gopalan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 1995 19:44:11 +0100 (MET)

Hi!

I am using the excellent clisp common lisp implementation (Bruno Haible's
sources) on my Linux box. I would like to use ILISP mode to access clisp
from within my Xemacs 19.11. 

Since clisp has the -I (ilisp-friendly) command-line option, I am led to
think that someone should have a ready to use ilisp-clisp.el file to tell
ilisp about the specialties of clisp. 

If someone has such a file, could he please be so kind and mail it to me?
BTW, I am using ILISP 5.5 wich comes with Xemacs 19.11. There should be a
ILISP 5.7 out on haldane.bu.edu, but I can't connect to that host (gives me
"timeout" error messages) :-(

If you know a ftp-site where I could try to get the new ILISP, please tell
me.

Thanks a lot,

Aki

---

From: Joachim Schrod <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 1995 16:48:54 +0100 (MEZ)

> If you know a ftp-site where I could try to get the new ILISP, please tell

ftp.th-darmstadt.de:/pub/editors/GNU-Emacs/lisp/ilisp/v57/

I haven't find the time to try it yet. Reports (positive or negative)
about the usage together with clisp would be appreciated, though.

	Joachim

--
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Joachim Schrod			Email: [email-masked]
ftp.th-darmstadt.de, Administration