Subject: clisp-1995-06-23 & OS/2

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 95 14:36:30 MESZ

Hello,

this is my first post to this list and I don't know if this question
has been answered already. Please excuse me, if so.

While trying to compile the current clisp for OS/2, I had some troubles:
- readline: no makefile for OS/2 (I used makefile.dos instead and got two 
	warnings about passing an incompatible pointer type to qsort)
- more severe: when I tried 'make interpreted.mem' I got a core dump,
which is caused by 'list -m 750KW < interpreted.mem'.

Has anybody installed CLISP on OS/2 and give me hints?

Thanks in advance,

Michael.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 1995 08:44:21 -0400

I haven't but was going to try next Monday.  If you resolve your problems,
please let me know.  

Thanx...

Dennis