Subject: foreign function interface

From: [email-masked] (Dan Stanger)
Date: Thu, 25 May 1995 15:28:47 -0600

after i built clisp i installed clisp in a directory /usr/local/clisp
this dir contains bin, lib, linkkit and man.  i put all the files
for linking (the lisp.a ... files) in lib/lisp.  so my base directory
is /usr/local/clisp/lib/lisp.  i wanted to centralize the locations of
the files needed to make the binary.  however now i want to add other
libraies as my c functions needs them.  is the best place to add them
to the link1.sh file?  also is is possible (or desireable) to make
base a environment variable?
thanks,
dan stanger

---

From: haible (Bruno Haible)
Date: Sun, 28 May 95 20:54:13 +0200

Dan Stanger <[email-masked]> asks:

> is /usr/local/clisp/lib/lisp.

You then need to set the environment variable CLISP_LINKKIT to
/usr/local/clisp/linkkit, for clisp-link.

> however now i want to add other
> libraries as my c functions needs them.  is the best place to add them
> to the link1.sh file?

Yes.

                    Bruno Haible
                    [email-masked]