Subject: Re: clisp within EMACS, readline and the -I option

From: haible (Bruno Haible)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 95 18:15:25 +0100

> I thought that -I was there to disable the readline library from doing
> special magic with TAB.

-I doesn't do this, but "man clreadline" tells me that you can achieve
this effect by adding the line

Control-i: self-insert

to your $HOME/.inputrc file.

                    Bruno Haible
                    [email-masked]

---

From: Joachim Schrod <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 1995 15:42:20 +0100 (MEZ)

> to your $HOME/.inputrc file.

and loose TAB-completion in bash?

C'm on, that's not a solution. Btw, we have the same problem.
Currently, we keep two executables for each platform.

	Joachim

--
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Joachim Schrod			Email: [email-masked]
Computer Science Department
Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany