Subject: TCL<->Lisp Interface

From: Matthias Lindner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 01:50:27 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

having received the second request for my WITH-WISHSERVER package,
which connects a Lisp process to a tcl process via TCP/IP sockets,
I think we have reached the critical mass of users to make the package 
available by ftp ;-)

You can find it in
     ftp://aida.intellektik.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/pub/plopp/ 

The relevant file is with-wishserver-<version-date>.tar.gz.
The old WITH-WISH package, which uses pipes and runs only on UNIX
systems, is in the same place.

Remember that WITH-WISHSERVER is an unfinished work-in-progress
package. There is hardly any documentation but I will try to answer
any questions you send me by e-mail.

--Matthias

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthias Lindner, Wilhelm-Leuschner-Str.46, 64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: +49 6151 22071, E-Mail: [email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------