Subject: my question with CLisp

From: "Anita Lilian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 19:04:51 -0300

I have CLisp for Window 95 

and mis questions are: 

in the installation 

what strings that to change in src/config.lsp? 

to compile in Clisp 

single is possible after writing 

lisp –M lispinit.mem

I read in the Clisp.html 

that is possible to compile with 

clisp –c filename 

but don´t find the clisp.exe 

and my last question 

the compiler clisp create files * .exe or only * .fas * .lib 

thanks

Anita

---

From: Bruno Haible <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 19:18:39 +0200 (MET DST)

> what strings that to change in src/config.lsp?

You can change any of the functions therein. If you are not sure, you can
leave it as they are.

> clisp -c filename
> but don't find the clisp.exe

You are assumed to create a clisp.bat, says the README. If you don't do
that, then use

   lisp.exe -M lispinit.mem -c filename

to compile a file.

> the compiler clisp create files * .exe or only * .fas * .lib

Yes, it creates no *.exe. But you can create .bat files which call clisp
with the right arguments, and it behave just like a .exe.

Commercial Common Lisp implementations do create .exe files, but clisp
does not, because noone volunteered for implementing this feature.

Bruno