Subject: [clisp-announce] GNU CLISP 2.25.1 bug-fix release

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: 06 Apr 2001 12:47:09 -0500

The following message is a courtesy copy of an article
that has been posted to comp.lang.lisp as well.

Please visit http://clisp.cons.org for information on downloading the sources.

2.25.1 (2001-04-06)
===================

User visible changes [this is a bug-fix only release]
--------------------

* ANSI CL compliance: INITIALIZE-INSTANCE accepts &KEY &ALLOW-OTHER-KEYS
  arguments.

* Fixed a bug: a single value was sometimes returned by READ-LINE.

* Fixed a bug: re-exporting inherited symbols resulted in them being
  reported as both external and inherited by WITH-PACKAGE-ITERATOR.

* Fixed a bug: the full image and other images created with clisp-link
  exited on error instead of entering the debugger.

* Fixed a bug: COMPILE-FILE-PATHNAME could returned bad results when given a
  non-existent INPUT-FILE argument and an OUTPUT-FILE argument with
  non-NIL directory part.

* Fixed --without-unicode build.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds)
Please wait, MS Windows are preparing the blue screen of death.