Subject: [clisp-announce] VisualCLisp - free IDE for MsWindows

From: Krzysztof Włodarczyk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Sep 2 14:39:09 2004

Hi to everybody,

VisualCLisp:

is an IDE environment for MS Windows platform for those 
programmers whose most favorite language is Lisp

it's a free tool (Freeware)

it's based on a free CLisp compiler

it can compile, debug (that means - console is available)

syntax coloring

help as tooltips

help as integrated with Common Lisp the Language, 2nd Edition (by 
Guy L. Steele Jr) 

fast help (F1 pressing, when a cursor is on a syntax word causes 
appearing appropriate help page)

you can download it from:
http://ciapek.uci.agh.edu.pl/~kwlodarc/VisualCLisp/download.htm

Regards.

----------------------------------------------------
Zwierciadło - magazyn dla mądrych kobiet!
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=www.zwierciadlo.pl&sid=231