Subject: [clisp-list] Can't load progs into Clisp

From: IBMackey <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Jul 2001 23:12:06 -0500

I installed clisp onto a windows machine. When I try to load one of my
lisp program files

Win32 error - file not found.

I've loaded clisp with a batch file that set the path to the clisp
directory. No go. I've put the program file in the same directory with
the lisp image, no go. 

The only program I've been able to load is a tiny 3 line program that
runs the windows ping program every 3 minutes (keeps my isp open.)

Any help is much appreciated,
i.b.

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Jul 2001 10:02:00 -0400

> * In message <[email-masked]>
> * On the subject of "[clisp-list] Can't load progs into Clisp"
> * Sent on 18 Jul 2001 23:12:06 -0500
> * Honorable IBMackey <[email-masked]> writes:
>

I do not understand what you are doing.  sorry.

1. cd to the directory where clisp is installed.

2. start clisp like this:
   > lisp.exe -B . -M lispinit.mem

3. type
   > (load "foo")
   if you have foo.lisp in the current directory, it is loaded.

please provide an exact test case so that I can reproduce it on my
machine.
thanks.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds)
Support Israel's right to defend herself! <http://www.i-charity.com/go/israel>
Read what the Arab leaders say to their people on <http://www.memri.org/>
The only substitute for good manners is fast reflexes.