Subject: [clisp-list] Problem compiling gdi module with clisp 2.30

From: Dan Stanger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Sep 28 19:35:01 2002

After sucessfully compiling 2.30 using cygwin, I tried to compile the
gdi module.
It looks like the command line which is used to compile the module does
not have the
second include properly specified.  The command line seems to be coming
from the
upper level makefile.  Any ideas on how to correct this?
Thanks,
Dan Stanger

test -d bindings || mkdir -p bindings
test -d gdi || ../src/lndir ../modules/gdi gdi
if test -f gdi/configure -a '!' -f gdi/config.status ; then cd gdi ;
./configure --cache-file=`echo gdi/ | sed -e
's,[^/][^/]*//*,../,g'`config.cache ; fi
CLISP="`pwd`/lisp.exe -M `pwd`/lispinit.mem -B `pwd` -N `pwd`/locale
-Efile UTF-8 -Eterminal UTF-8 -norc" ; cd gdi ; dots=`echo gdi/ | sed -e
's,[^/][^/]*//*,../,g'` ; make clisp-module CC="gcc" CFLAGS="-W -Wswitch
-Wcomment -Wpointer-arith -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type  -fomit-frame-pointer
-Wno-sign-compare -O2 -fexpensive-optimizations -DUNICODE -DDYNAMIC_FFI
-DNO_SIGSEGV -I." INCLUDES="$dots" LISPBIBL_INCLUDES=" ${dots}lispbibl.c
${dots}fsubr.c ${dots}subr.c ${dots}pseudofun.c ${dots}constsym.c
${dots}constobj.c ${dots}unix.c ${dots}xthread.c ${dots}stdbool.h
${dots}stdint.h ${dots}libcharset.h" CLFLAGS="-x none" LIBS="-lintl
libcharset.a libavcall.a libcallback.a -lreadline -lncurses   -liconv "
RANLIB="ranlib" CLISP="$CLISP -q"
make[1]: Entering directory `/cygdrive/d/clisp-2.30/cygwin-gdi/gdi'
gcc -W -Wswitch -Wcomment -Wpointer-arith -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
-fomit-frame-pointer -Wno-sign-compare -O2 -fexpensive-optimizations
-DUNICODE -DDYNAMIC_FFI
-DNO_SIGSEGV -I. ../ -c gdi.c
                                ^
***************************
make[1]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/d/clisp-2.30/cygwin-gdi/gdi'