Subject: [clisp-list] Binary build available

From: Ray Kohler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jun 3 16:47:42 2004

I have a clisp-2.33.2-ppc-powerpc-darwin-7.4.0.tar.gz build made. I am 
quite willing to share it, however, I have nowhere available to host 
it. I can upload (or even email) it, if someone is willing to take it 
that way and put it on the Sourceforge site. Let me know.

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Jun 4 06:15:03 2004

> * Ray Kohler <[email-masked]> [2004-06-03 19:45:58 -0400]:
>

please upload it to upload.sourceforge.net:/incoming
please send me a note as soon as you are done.
thanks!

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
Yeah, yeah, I love cats too... wanna trade recipes?