Subject: [clisp-list] clisp-2.29

From: [email-masked] (SAMUEL L. GULDEN)
Date: Fri Aug 22 00:49:54 2003

I am trying to install clisp-2.29 on our sparc system. However, lisp.run
seems to want a file or directory /usr/lib/ld.so.1 which is not
available. Where can I find it?

Sam Gulden

---

From: Pascal Bourguignon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Aug 22 10:29:17 2003

> available. Where can I find it?

I don't know on sparc, but last time I missed a ld.so on linux, I just
had to make this symlink to solve the problem:

% ls -l /lib/ld.so
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root  root   13 2003-07-28 19:40 /lib/ld.so -> ld-linux.so.2

So, if you find a ld*.so.* somewhere for sparc, you may try the same trick.

-- 
__Pascal_Bourguignon__                   http://www.informatimago.com/
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Do not adjust your mind, there is a fault in reality.