Subject: [clisp-list] extensions/modules questions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed Nov 27 03:29:02 2002

hello,

where can I find a comprehensive list of the extensions, bindings to
external libs (like postgres, gtk, ...) available for CLISP.

If I want to make a GUI using CLISP on windows, any suggestions?

thanks a lot,

Stan.

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Nov 27 05:06:03 2002

> * In message <[email-masked]>
> * On the subject of "[clisp-list] extensions/modules questions"
> * Sent on Wed, 27 Nov 2002 06:28:15 -0500
> * Honorable [email-masked] writes:
>

did it occur to you to look at the documentation?
<http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes.html#included-modules>

> If I want to make a GUI using CLISP on windows, any suggestions?

gdi from Dan Stanger (see <ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/clisp/packages/>)

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running RedHat8 GNU/Linux
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.palestine-central.com/links.html>
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.