Subject: [clisp-list] clisp 2.32 with clx

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri Mar 5 01:40:01 2004

Hello,
I compiled clisp 2.32 (2003-12-29/mandrake 9.0).
qix.lisp shows its picture, but
-demo hello-world.lisp from clocc/clx issues:"class #<BUILT-IN-CLASS T> has 
no slot named FONT-INFO.
menu.lisp demo gives me the same answer.
Where should I look for?
Further:
Has anyone compiled "SLIK" with clisp? 
While compiling "gldefs.cl" :SLIK::LOAD-GL not defined, the 
"LOOKUP-FOREIGN-Function" seems not to find the glfunctions.
Konrad

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Mar 5 06:38:04 2004

> *  <[email-masked]> [2004-03-05 04:24:47 -0500]:
>

which clx did you use? mit-clx or new-clx?

> qix.lisp shows its picture, but -demo hello-world.lisp from clocc/clx
> issues:"class #<BUILT-IN-CLASS T> has no slot named FONT-INFO.

<http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes/environment.html#debugger>
":h" and ":bt" are your friends.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.