Subject: [clisp-list] clisp on AMD64 Linux?

From: Larry Elmore <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Jun 1 16:33:07 2004

Has anybody gotten clisp running on Gentoo AMD64 Linux? Or is this 
something that still needs to be compiled and run in 32-bit mode?

Thanks,
Larry

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jun 2 07:00:03 2004

> * Larry Elmore <[email-masked]> [2004-06-01 18:30:49 -0500]:
>

something like this:

$ CC='gcc -m64' ./configure --build build-64

should get you a 64-bit CLISP in build-64/ directory.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
Computers are like air conditioners: they don't work with open windows!