Subject: [clisp-list] (no subject)

From: "Pambos Koushiappis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Feb 29 04:23:09 2004

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have installed clisp-2,32 and when I unzip it I go to folder full and
select lisp.exe.
There is a starting prigram error however, missing export
KERNEL32.DLL:CreateHardLinkA .
In the README file it says to change the strings in the src/config.lisp.
What will the new string be and how do I change the one already there? Do I
just erase those or
do I type at the end?

Thank you before hand,
Please answer as soon as possible.

---

From: Arseny Slobodjuck <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Feb 29 04:54:06 2004

> What will the new string be and how do I change the one already there? Do I
It is just about your favourite editor, internet browser and such
noncritical settings. More important is that you should supply a
memory image (usually lispinit.mem) through command line option '-M'.
So it's best of all to create a batch file starting lisp with
necessary options.
Full version do not work (yet) on windows95,98,NT4.

-- 
Best regards,
 Arseny