Subject: [clisp-list] Re: http-server for clisp?

From: "Clementson, Bill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Sep 15 13:34:03 2002

> * In message <28526.1031930899@ww...> 
> * On the subject of "[clisp-list] http-server for clisp?" 
> * Sent on Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:28:19 +0200 (MEST) 
> * Honorable littledreamer@gm... writes: 
> 
> i'm desperately in search of an http-server running with clisp. For 
> the integration of a distributed (non-commercial!) a.i.-system i need 
> something like cl-http (unfortunately i found no port for clisp). All 
> modules to integrate are specifically coded for clisp and run very 
> slowly under cmucl... Most of the features offered by cl-http are 
> unnecessary for our purpose; because we just use form-html, good 
> support for the post() method of the http-protocol should be included 
> in the server. any help would be great! 

You might want to have a look at http.lsp written by Erann Gat:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=gat-1309021059390001
%40192.168.1.50&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dgat%2Bhttp.lsp%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DU
TF-8%26selm%3Dgat-1309021059390001%2540192.168.1.50%26rnum%3D2

I had to make a couple of minor mods to his code to get it to run on 
CLISP v2.29 and I have posted my changes as a response to Erann's 
message.

Some alternative options have been mentioned already; however, there 
is also a more comprehensive list at http://ww.telent.net/cliki/Web 
although I'm not sure how many of them will work with CLISP.

--
Bill Clementson