Subject: [clisp-list] Re: Your application

From: "L-Soft list server at Sun Microsystems Inc. (1.8e)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Aug 19 08:23:01 2003

> Please see the attached file for details.
Unknown command - "PLEASE". Try HELP.

Summary of resource utilization
-------------------------------
 CPU time:        0.000 sec
 Overhead CPU:    0.000 sec
 CPU model:         4-CPU Ultra-80
 Job origin:      [email-masked]

---

From: XEmacs Webmaster <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Aug 26 08:11:31 2003

Thank you for your email to [email-masked]. This is an
automatically generated message.  

While all messages are read by a human, we are unable to directly
respond to all mail sent to this address -- instead, we answer
messages that pertain to the xemacs.org web site or the XEmacs FAQ.
We will answer such messages, but there may be a delay as we are
staffed by volunteers.
  
If you're looking for general XEmacs help, please start with the
XEmacs web site, and especially the XEmacs FAQ:

  <URL:http://www.xemacs.org/faq/xemacs-faq.html>

The best forum for general XEmacs questions is the USENET newsgroup
`comp.emacs.xemacs' -- If you don't have USENET access, you can post
your message by sending it to [email-masked]' which is a mail to
news gateway.
  
There is a searchable archive of this list available, which may prove
helpful in determining if other people have had similar problems:
<URL:http://www.xemacs.org/list-archives/xemacs>

Thank you, and good luck, 
  The XEmacs Web Team