Subject: [clisp-list] Krpag bvy V~i_c_o`din, 1 day sale

From: "gerry curdy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Apr 18 06:26:02 2004

fitzsimonds  fiinews  deterio  emohawk  for-resale

We take the risk out of finding a safe place to make your online medical
decisions. Your health, safety, and shopping experience are very important
to us.

Hydrocodone at a Discount

Overnight sh.ipping 

http://tqsbil.net.rootss.com/?p=8089      82

Be relaxed and happy!

D^rop me:  http://dq.qe.vertsy.com/b.html

Young Hopeful: "Father, what is a traitor in politics?Father (a veteran
politician): "A traitor is a man who leaves our party and goes over to the
other one."Young Hopeful: "Well then, what is a man who leaves his party and
comes over to yours?"Father: "A converter, my son."
A large two engine train was crossing America. After they had gone some
distance one of the engines broke down."No problem," the engineer thought,
and carried on at half-power. Further on down the line, the other engine
broke down, and the train came to a standstill. The engineer decided he
should inform the passengers about why the train had stopped, and made the
following announcement:"Ladies and gentlemen, I have some good news and some
bad news. The bad news is that both engines have failed, and we will be
stuck here for some time. The good news is that this is a train and not a
plane."
toshihar9shikouhi05konatsu,todanaho temawari.