Subject: [clisp-list] Who can provide an example about clisp for windows?

From: Huaiyan Gao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Aug 12 07:15:03 2002

Hi,

I am a newcomer to clisp fow windows, and I want to know whether I can use clisp-2.28-win32 to develop a application, which has complex user interface. If it can, please show me an entire example?

Thanks.

HuaiYan Gao

---------------------------------
Get a bigger mailbox -- choose a size that fits your needs.

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail_storage.html

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Aug 12 08:41:04 2002

> * In message <[email-masked]>
> * On the subject of "[clisp-list] Who can provide an example about clisp for windows?"
> * Sent on Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:14:50 +0100 (BST)
> * Honorable Huaiyan Gao <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> I am a newcomer to clisp fow windows, and I want to know whether I can
> use clisp-2.28-win32 to develop a application, which has complex user
> interface. If it can, please show me an entire example?

see inspect.lisp which uses a web browser for GUI.

PS. Common Lisp is for complex application, not for complex UIs.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running RedHat7.3 GNU/Linux
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.palestine-central.com/links.html>
Lisp: its not just for geniuses anymore.