Subject: [clisp-list] Again a clx problem

From: Fabian Boucsein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Jun 29 08:50:02 2004

Hello,

after configuring my clisp with the option: --with-module=clx/mit-clx
it compiles successfully. So far it is ok. But when trying some
examples i get the error: No package xlib. Is that another foreign
module? The module directory lists nothing like xlib.

Fabian

---

From: Pascal J.Bourguignon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Jun 29 09:44:02 2004

> module? The module directory lists nothing like xlib.

Did you load this linkset?  Try: 

    clisp -ansi -K full -x '(print *features*)'

-- 
__Pascal Bourguignon__                     http://www.informatimago.com/

There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him. -- Robert Heinlein

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Jun 29 10:06:10 2004

> * Fabian Boucsein <[email-masked]> [2004-06-29 17:56:56 +0200]:
>

XLIB is the traditional name of the package in which CLX resides.
<http://clisp.cons.org/faq.html#modules>

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
A computer scientist is someone who fixes things that aren't broken.