Subject: [clisp-list] External modules and binary distrbution

From: Roman Belenov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Oct 7 23:26:04 2003

Is it possible to compile and install external modules with binary
distribution of clisp ? I'm using cygwin's package (clisp-2.31-2)
which lacks FastCGI module; I'd like to install this module without
rebuilding clisp from source.

-- 
 							With regards, Roman.

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Oct 8 07:17:04 2003

> * Roman Belenov <[email-masked]> [2003-10-08 10:25:09 +0400]:
>

yes, this is the whole point of external modules.
please see <http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes/modules.html>

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere.

---

From: Roman Belenov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Oct 8 23:17:01 2003

> please see <http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes/modules.html>

Thanks, I've got the idea now and succesfully built the module and
relinked clisp.

-- 
 							With regards, Roman.