Subject: [clisp-list] some patches

From: Arseny Slobodjuck <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 23:45:44 +1000

Hello,

  In the beginning of this year I wrote an addition/patch to clisp for
  console-mode output under win32. It satisfies my needs in simple GUI
  for some learning-purpose applications, for example, now I can draw
  the tree on the screen, 'move' between leafs, change it etc. Bruno
  added my patch to the CVS, thanks him. After some time of using that
  screen implementation I want to suggest some more small improvements in
  it and keyboard processing. Anybody needs in it ? What the 'standard
  procedure' to do it ?

Best regards,
 Arseny

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Jul 2001 10:55:12 -0400

> * In message <[email-masked]>
> * On the subject of "[clisp-list] some patches"
> * Sent on Sun, 15 Jul 2001 23:45:44 +1000
> * Honorable Arseny Slobodjuck <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>   After some time of using that screen implementation I want to
>   suggest some more small improvements in it and keyboard
>   processing. Anybody needs in it ? What the 'standard procedure' to
>   do it ?

send a patch here.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds)
Support Israel's right to defend herself! <http://www.i-charity.com/go/israel>
Read what the Arab leaders say to their people on <http://www.memri.org/>
Type louder, please.