Subject: [clisp-list] ask for distributing application

From: Huaiyan Gao <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Aug 14 00:58:03 2002

Hi, CLISP huggers,

I have completed some lisp applications which can really help me do my work, now I want to develop a user interface through which I can call my lisp functions to do my work, but I am not sure if I can finish my ideas. If somebody knows how to distribute lisp application and how to develop user interface for clisp, would you please give me some advices? My environment is windows 2000, CLISP-2.28-win32.

Thanks.

Huaiyan Gao 

---------------------------------
Get a bigger mailbox -- choose a size that fits your needs.

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail_storage.html

---

From: Nils Kassube <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Aug 14 02:22:06 2002

Huaiyan Gao <[email-masked]> writes:

> If somebody knows how to distribute lisp application

http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes.html#app-dev

For non-commercial use or if you can afford $100 (full-time students)
or $200 (everyone else) for a commercial Common Lisp compiler, you can
use Corman Lisp to build a delivery executable.

    http://www.cormanlisp.com/

---

From: Paolo Amoroso <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Aug 14 05:35:07 2002

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:57:47 +0100 (BST), Huaiyan Gao wrote:

> If somebody knows how to distribute lisp application and how to develop
> user interface for clisp, would you please give me some advices?
> My environment is windows 2000, CLISP-2.28-win32.

The CLISP implementation notes, a document which comes with the CLISP
distribution, explains how to run and deliver applications under different
operating systems.

Paolo
-- 
EncyCMUCLopedia * Extensive collection of CMU Common Lisp documentation
http://www.paoloamoroso.it/ency/README