Subject: [clisp-list] Our Soc.Sec. with Bush UNDER HUGE RISK!!!!!!?????? adv ddjap

From: bhd_Jay's-Pissed-Off-Rabble-Rouse-Line <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Dec 21 20:36:04 2002

Jay's Pissed-Off-Rabble-Rouse-Line

SUBJ:  Our Soc.Sec. with Bush UNDER HUGE RISK!!!!!!?????? 

Dec 22nd, 2002, Sun.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just heard on the radio this Sat. morn that Pres. Bush wants to divert good chunks of OUR Soc.-Sec
funds to aliens' MEXICAN poor relatives as some deal with Pres.Fox!!!!!!   This would be the biggest 
Baby-Boomer Class-Action against the Fed-Gov if Bush fouls this up!  Soc.-Sec. is ALREADY under 
unknowns and doubts for us retiring in 9 years or more (like me!); THIS ACTION BY BUSH IS BY NO 
MEANS CONFRONTING AND HANDLING THE PROBLEM & IMPROVING SOC.-SEC!!!! WE NEED 
TO HAVE THIS HUGELY FACED-OFF AT THE WHITE HOUSE (DEMONSTRATION?) AND WARN 
BUSH THAT THIS WOULD BE THE HUGEST CLASS-ACTION AGAINST THE FED-GOV
IN HISTORY IF THIS GARGANTUAN PISS-OFF MESSES THINGS UP!!!!

Pass this on to you Gov Reps, aarp.com and your Friends & Family so we can all get into an uproar!!!!!
 
Truly,
Jay

REMOVES click-here: mailto:[email-masked]?subject=REMOVE-me-from-Rabble-Rouse-Line

-----------

uywmriukqpjatuyfghoyfkv