Subject: [clisp-list] Clisp with Cywin and WinMe?

From: [email-masked] (Karl Pflästerer)
Date: Sun Apr 14 13:34:02 2002

Hello,
I tried to build clisp2.28 with a recent cygwin (OS is WinMe) from
source. Well I failed. Should I try a older version of clisp or is it
impossible? I followed the instructions in the unix-directory as
mentioned in the cygwin-directory. Before I post a lot of compiler
output to this list I think it is better to ask if someone succeded in
building clisp in such an environment.

bye
   KP
-- 
Männer der Wissenschaft! Man sagt ihr viele nach, 
aber die meisten mit Unrecht.  
                             Karl Kraus 'Aphorismen'

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Apr 16 06:42:06 2002

> * In message <[email-masked]>
> * On the subject of "[clisp-list] Clisp with Cywin and WinMe?"
> * Sent on Sun, 14 Apr 2002 22:30:10 +0200
> * Honorable [email-masked] (Karl Pflästerer) writes:
>

<http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/clisp/clisp-2.28-cygwin_me.tar.gz>

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running RedHat7.2 GNU/Linux
Read, think and remember! <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.palestine-central.com/> <http://www.mideasttruth.com/>
Takeoffs are optional.  Landings are mandatory.