Subject: [clisp-list] Is it possible to decompile a .lib .fas -> .lisp?

From: Christian Schuhegger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jun 3 23:49:02 2002

hello,

i had recently an "accident" with some files and several of my .lisp
files got lost, but i still have the .lib and .fas files. these files
are already 	quite human readable, but i wonder if there is a tool that
could reconstruct a .lisp file out of these two?

many thanks for any comments!

--
Christian Schuhegger

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Jun 4 06:30:15 2002

> * In message <[email-masked]>
> * On the subject of "Re: Authorization required to post to gmane.lisp.clisp.general (2f7df0e1b95d189ca2ea614aa93248e5)"
> * Sent on 03 Jun 2002 10:23:55 -0400
> * Honorable Sam Steingold <[email-masked]> writes:
>

not really.
you can disassemble the functions in *.fas and recover macro defs from
*.lib, but no more than that (I think)

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running RedHat7.2 GNU/Linux
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.palestine-central.com/links.html>
Old Age Comes at a Bad Time.