Subject: [clisp-list] ANNOUNCEMENT: ILISP 5.10.1 available.

From: Marco Antoniotti <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 17:23:48 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

This is the official announcement of the availability of version 5.10.1 of
ILISP, a comprehensive Inferior Lisp replacement for Emacs and XEmacs.

ILISP 5.10.1 can be found in its official home at

	http://ilisp.cons.org

You can download it from there.

CVS support is in place at Source Forge
(http://www.sourceforge.net). Look for project 'ilisp' there.
The first import did not quite go as planned but things are there and
should be working without too many problems.

Instructions about subscribing to the [email-masked]' mailing list
can also be found in that site.

We encourage all the ILISP users to upgrade and to send feedback to
the maintainers.

This new release has been made possible especially thanks to Martin
Atzmueller, Paolo Amoroso, Karl Fogel and many others, who are allowed
to hold a grudge to the poster because of his forgetfulness.

Here is the (beginning of the) History file for ILISP 5.10.1

ILISP HISTORY
===============================================================================
Version: 5.10.1.

ILISP is on SOURCEFORGE!

Fixes and enhancements since 5.9.4.

Many.

-- More CLish conventions for naming variables.
   Note that 'ilisp-refix' is now 'ilisp-*prefix*' . Check your ilisp
   initializations in your .emacs or wherever you keep them.

-- Better FSF compliance (see variable
   'ilisp-*use-fsf-compliant-keybindings*')

-- changed vars in ilisp-def:
   ilisp-*prefix*
   ilisp-*use-fsf-compliant-keybindings*
   ilisp-*use-frame-for-output*
   ilisp-*prefix-match*
   ilisp-*version*
   ilisp-*arglist-message-lisp-space-p*
   ilisp-*use-frame-for-arglist-output-p*
   ilisp-*enable-imenu-p*
   ilisp-*enable-cl-easy-menu-p*
   ilisp-*enable-scheme-easy-menu-p*
   ilisp-*enable-ild-support-p*
   ilisp-*use-hyperspec-interface-p*
   ilisp-*use-fi-clman-interface-p*
   ilisp-*directory*

-- *.el: replaced vars.

-- In ilisp-key: new custom: ilisp-bindings-*bind-space-p*:
   if t bind #\SPACE to #'ilisp-arglist-message-lisp-space

-- Changed vars in ilisp-out:
   changed all sink's to ilisp-output-sink's
   ilisp-*icon-file*   
   ilisp-*last-ilisp-output-sink*

-- doc/ilisp.texi: replaced found vars of above with their replacements.

-- doc/ilisp.texi: documented the frame-p stuff, arglist-p stuff,
   imenu-p stuff.

-- doc/ilisp.texi: documented imenu.el, ilisp-imenu.el.

-- ilisp-out.el & ilisp-chs.el: in ilisp-display-output-default: now
   printing of error messages
   in the lisp-listener should work!!
   at least it works for clisp, as I found out.

-- ilisp-def: new variable ilisp-*arglist-message-switch-back-p*

-- ilisp-hi: in lisp-send-region: fixed a bug; we had multiple outputs despite
   the fact that we should not have had that (eq switch 'result) => no display.

-- sblisp.lisp: changed #'arglist; code is a adapted version of #'arglist in
   cmulisp.lisp. did not work for (arglist 'make-array) for example.

-- cl-ilisp: reformatting of last ) ) [oops! :)]
             bugfix: special-operator-p replaced by special-form-p in
             #'ilisp-print-info-message.
             added support for ECL (ECLS).

==============================================================================

Please check out the README files, especially in the `extra' directory
(regarding the nature of the `hyperspec.el' software and site).

Enjoy

Marco Antoniotti and the ILISP maintainers

-- 
Marco Antoniotti ===========================================
PARADES, Via San Pantaleo 66, I-00186 Rome, ITALY
tel. +39 - 06 68 10 03 17, fax. +39 - 06 68 80 79 26
http://www.parades.rm.cnr.it/~marcoxa

-- 
Marco Antoniotti ===========================================
PARADES, Via San Pantaleo 66, I-00186 Rome, ITALY
tel. +39 - 06 68 10 03 17, fax. +39 - 06 68 80 79 26
http://www.parades.rm.cnr.it/~marcoxa