Subject: [clisp-list] Installing Lisa for Clisp on WindowsXP

From: "PhiHo Hoang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Sep 28 23:09:02 2003

Hi,

    Clisp-2.31 was installed to F:\lisp\clisp-2.31.

    I am trying to install Lisa 2.04 ( http://lisa.sf.net )
    and got an error: there is no package with name "MK"

    Where can I get the MK package.

    Thanks for your help.

    PhiHo.

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Sep 29 07:44:49 2003

> * PhiHo Hoang <[email-masked]> [2003-09-28 23:47:33 -0400]:
>

http://clocc.sf.net

MK-DEFSYSTEM is in CLOCC/src/defsystem-3.x/defsystem.lisp
compile it and load.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
An elephant is a mouse with an operating system.

---

From: "PhiHo Hoang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Sep 29 18:32:03 2003

> MK-DEFSYSTEM is in CLOCC/src/defsystem-3.x/defsystem.lisp

    Thanks, your help is very much appreciated.

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.