Subject: [clisp-list] compatibility of images

From: Pascal J.Bourguignon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jun 30 11:48:00 2004

Is there a way to save an image on a Linux system to be used on a
MS-Windows system (with clisp on cygwin)?

I tried it with clisp-2.33.1.

% /usr/bin/clisp -q -ansi --version
GNU CLISP 2.33.1 (2004-05-22) (built on winsteingoldlap [192.168.1.101])
Software: GNU C 3.3.1 (cygming special) ANSI C program
Features: 
(CLOS LOOP COMPILER CLISP ANSI-CL COMMON-LISP LISP=CL INTERPRETER SOCKETS
 GENERIC-STREAMS LOGICAL-PATHNAMES SCREEN FFI GETTEXT UNICODE
 BASE-CHAR=CHARACTER UNIX CYGWIN)
Installation directory: /usr/lib/clisp/
User language: ENGLISH
Machine: I586 (I586) triton.infomatimago.com [195.114.85.200]

$ ../clfit.app/bin/clisp  -q -ansi --version
GNU CLISP 2.33.2 (2004-06-02) (built 3297462804) (memory 3297463070)
Software: GNU C 3.3 20030226 (prerelease) (SuSE Linux) ANSI C program
Features: 
(CLOS LOOP COMPILER CLISP ANSI-CL COMMON-LISP LISP=CL INTERPRETER SOCKETS
 GENERIC-STREAMS LOGICAL-PATHNAMES SCREEN GETTEXT UNICODE BASE-CHAR=CHARACTER
 PC386 UNIX)
Installation directory: /home/pascal/xxxxxx/clfit.app/lib/clisp/
User language: ENGLISH
Machine: I686 (I686) thalassa.informatimago.com [62.93.174.79]

-- 
__Pascal Bourguignon__                     http://www.informatimago.com/

There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him. -- Robert Heinlein