Subject: [clisp-list] raw socket module

From: [email-masked] (Don Cohen)
Date: Sun Mar 28 11:51:01 2004

Something has changed between .31 and .32 though.
 In .31 after clisp-link add-module-set I have a lisp.run and
 lispinit.mem in the new directory but in .32 I don't.
 What am I supposed to do about this?
 Related to dynamic loading or something?

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Mar 28 14:12:09 2004

> * Don Cohen <[email-masked]> [2004-03-28 11:42:10 -0800]:
>

I don't think anything in clisp-link has changed (and you should be
using 2.33, not 2.32 anyway).

I have never used clisp-link directly, only as a part of that standard
Makefile as generated by makemake.in during CLISP build.
It runs "clisp-link add-module-sets".

I suggest that place the raw-sock directory in the clisp/modules/
directory, go to your clisp build directory, edit Makefile there and
add "raw-sock" to the MODULES variable, and then everything should be
done by a mere "make full" (including linking raw-sock from
clisp/modules/ over to the build directory, configuration, compilation,
and linking).

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
What garlic is to food, insanity is to art.