Subject: [clisp-list] clisp patch for garnet 3.0

From: Bruce <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Nov 11 17:49:01 2001

Hi,

  I'm trying to play with Garnet 3.0 on clisp 2.27. There seems to be 
some problems. I remember there was a patch at the clisp.cons.org .

Since clisp.cons.org has been down for quite some time and I'm not able 
to connect to clisp.sourceforge.net from China, can anybody point to me 
a url with the latest clisp patch for garnet 3.0 or send me the patch to 
me directly?

TIA!

---

From: Bruce <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Nov 12 16:02:02 2001

Sam Steingold wrote:

>>* In message <[email-masked]>
>>* On the subject of "[clisp-list] clisp patch for garnet 3.0"
>>* Sent on Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:44:46 +0800
>>* Honorable Bruce <[email-masked]> writes:
>>
>>Since clisp.cons.org has been down for quite some time and I'm not
>>able to connect to clisp.sourceforge.net from China, can anybody point
>>to me a url with the latest clisp patch for garnet 3.0 or send me the
>>patch to me directly?
>>
> 
> try cvs2.cons.org:/pub/lisp/clisp/packages
> 

Thanks! Got it.