Subject: [clisp-list] help needed in LISP

From: "Sangeeta Madan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Sep 9 13:13:03 2002

Hi,
Please help me to solve this problem

Create a function (MoveTile state dir) that takes as input a
structure representing a state from the Eight Puzzle search space 
(containing
a single configuration represented as a list, the f, g, and h 
values, and the
previous move).  If the blank tile can be moved in the desired 
direction
(up, down, left, or right), the function returns a new state with 
the move
executed; otherwise the function returns NIL.

Sangeeta

---

From: Kaz Kylheku <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Sep 9 13:59:02 2002

On 9 Sep 2002, Sangeeta  Madan wrote:

> Date: 9 Sep 2002 20:11:16 -0000
> From: Sangeeta  Madan <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [clisp-list] help needed in LISP
> 
> Hi,

Two comments.

1. Before you ask others to help you with your homework, at least show
   your own attempt at doing it. Otherwise you are simply asking for
   someone else to earn your grade for you, which is unethical,
   deplorable behavior. What information are you missing that is
   preventing you from writing this program?

2. Your homework question is not specific to the CLISP implementation
   of the Lisp language. You should ask in a Common Lisp programming
   forum such as the comp.lang.lisp newsgroup.  This is a serious list 
   for discussing the CLISP implementation of Common Lisp, one of many.
   It is not for Lisp homework problems.