Subject: [clisp-list] Fsstnd=redhat?

From: Daniel Tourde <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Sep 11 04:08:06 2001

Hi!

I am building an RPM of Clisp 2.27 for RedHat 7.1
I use the following commands:

./configure --prefix=%{_prefix} --fsstnd=redhat 
cd src
./makemake  --prefix=%{_prefix} --fsstnd=redhat --with-readline
--with-nogettext --with-dynamic-ffi > Makefile

Redhat put the man pages and the doc files under
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/man

However, at the end of the installation of the procedure, I get the doc
and man pages under
/usr/doc
/usr/man

How can this be solved? Why the --fsstnd=redhat option is not correctly
taken into account?

		Daniel
-- 
***********************************************************************
Daniel TOURDE                             E-mail : [email-masked]
                                             Tel : +46 (0)8-55 50 43 44
                                        Cellular :  +46 (0)70-849 93 40
   FOI, Swedish Defence Research Agency; Aeronautics Division - FFA
       Dept. of Wind Energy and Aviation Environmental Research
SE-172 90 Stockholm, Sweden                     Fax : +46 (0)8-25 34 81
***********************************************************************

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Sep 11 06:37:02 2001

> * In message <[email-masked]>
> * On the subject of "[clisp-list] Fsstnd=redhat?"
> * Sent on Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:50:49 +0200
> * Honorable Daniel Tourde <[email-masked]> writes:
>

every distribution was moving in the direction of "share" for all
arch-independent stuff, some faster, some slower.
we will now use share for all distributions.

> How can this be solved?

I fixed this in the CVS - you can edit the Makefile manually (docdir var)

thanks for reporting this.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds)
Support Israel's right to defend herself! <http://www.i-charity.com/go/israel>
Read what the Arab leaders say to their people on <http://www.memri.org/>
War doesn't determine who's right, just who's left.