Subject: [clisp-list] CLISP under Windows 2000

From: Jean Gascon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:44:02 -0700

I installed win32-2-26.zip on my Windows 2000 PC, unzipped the file using
PowerDesk, but when I try to run lisp.exe (size 2,215,936 bytes) Windows
2000 tells me that this is not a valid executable. Does this version of
CLISP run on Windows 2000?

Merci!

Jean Gascon

---

From: Randall R Schulz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:51:12 -0700

Jean,

I had no trouble installing, configuring and runing 2.26 on my Windows 2000 
Professional.

I you have Cygwin, could you run "sum" on your lisp.exe to make sure there 
was no corruption? My executable's size matches what you report. Here's the 
checksum on it:

% sum lisp.exe
33463  2164

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA