Subject: [clisp-list] regexp doc?

From: [email-masked] (Don Cohen)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 18:46:07 -0700 (PDT)

I see a small example in impnotes, but nothing approaching
documentation.  On the other hand it says posix, so I imagine
this is standard.  But man only shows me something for tcl.
And it doesn't look much like the symbols exported from the
clisp regexp package.  Where should I look?

---

From: Bruno Haible <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 12:02:48 +0200 (MET DST)

Don Cohen asks:
> Where should I look?

In the source distribution, clisp-2000-03-06/modules/regexp/regexp.dvi.

---

From: [email-masked] (Don Cohen)
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 07:29:14 -0700 (PDT)

Bruno Haible

I see.  I suggest that this be at least included in the binary
distributions, and preferably add something to impnotes - at least
a reference to the doc if not the doc itself.

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: 04 Apr 2000 11:22:50 -0400

>>>> In message <14569.63407.395410.224699@santorini>
>>>> On the subject of "Re: [clisp-list] regexp doc?"
>>>> Sent on Tue Apr 04 09:25:43 EDT 2000
>>>> Honorable Don Cohen <[email-masked]> writes:
 >>   Bruno Haible
 >>   Don Cohen asks:
 >>   > Where should I look?
 >> 

my plas is convert all docs to docbook/xml and distribute them
uniformly. 

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds)
Micros**t is not the answer.  Micros**t is a question, and the answer is Linux,
(http://www.linux.org) the choice of the GNU (http://www.gnu.org) generation.
Every day above ground is a good day.