Subject: [clisp-list] JOSEPH COLEMAN

From: joseph coleman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Apr 3 06:42:31 2003

Dear SIR,

I am Mr.Joseph Coleman and my sister is Miss Rose Coleman,
we are the
children of late Chief Paul Coleman from Sierra Leone.
children of late Chief Paul Coleman from Sierra Leone.
I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek your
assistance to transfer our cash of twelve  Million Dollars
($12,000.000.00) now in the custody of a private Security trust firm in
Europe the money is in trunk boxes deposited and declared as family
valuables by my late father as a matter of fact the company does not
know the content as money, although my father made them to under stand
that the boxes belongs to his foreign partner.

Source of the money:

My late father Chief Paul Coleman , a native of  Amende District in the
Norther province of Sierra Leone, was the General Manager of Sierra
Leone Mining c-operation (S.L.M.C.) Freetown . According to my father,
this money was the income accrued from Mining Co-operations over draft
and minor sales. sales. Before the peak of the civil war between the
rebels forces of Major Paul Koroma and the combined forces of ECOMOG
peace keeping operation that almost destroyed my country, following the
forceful removal from power of the civilian elected President Ahmed
Tejan Kabbah by the rebels. My father had already made arrangement for
his family thats talking about my mother, my little sister and myself to
be evacuated to Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire with the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT
he made with a security firm in Europe through the aid of U.N evacuation
team.  evacuation team. During the war in my country, and following the
indiscriminate looting of Public and Government properties by the rebel
forces, the Sierra Leone mining coop. Was one of the target looted and
it was destroyed. My father including other top Government functionaries
were attacked and killed by the rebels in November 2000 because of his
relationship with the civilian Government of Ahmed Tejan Kabbah.

As a result of my father's death , and with the news of my uncle's
involvement in the air crash in January it dashed our hope of survival.
The untimely deaths caused my mother's heart failure and other related
complications of which she later died in the hospital after we must have
spent a lot of money on her early this year  . Now my 18 years old
sister and myself are alone in this strange country suffering without
any care or help. Without any relation, we are now like refugees and
orphans.

Our only hope now is in you and the boxes deposited in the Security Firm
To this effect, I humbly solicit your assistance in the followings ways.

1. to assist me claim this boxes from the security
  Firm as our beneficiary

2. to transfer this money (USD$12M) in your name to your country

3. to make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on our
behalf in your country and you, our Adviser/ Manager

For your assistance, I have agreed with my younger sister that 20% of
the total amount will be for your effort and another 10 % to cover all
the expenses that may incur during the business transaction, Last, I
urge you to keep this transaction strictly confidential as no one knows
our where about.

Please as you show your willingness, Forward to us your full name,
address and Tel/ Fax numbers, to me via my private email address as
indicated bellow, this is for security reasons as i will  only be
accessing my private email earnestly awaiting your response.

Thanks.

May God bless you as you assist us.

Mr.JOSEPH COLEMAN.

Private Email : [email-masked]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Obtén gratis tu cuenta de correo en StarMedia Email. ¡Regístrate hoy mismo!. http://www.starmedia.com/email