Subject: [clisp-list] CLisp and GNU TeXmacs integration

From: Michael Graffam <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jan 28 23:36:06 2004

Hello everyone,

GNU TeXmacs (www.texmacs.org) 1.0.3.2 now includes plugin support for
CLisp. You can use CLisp to render data into a rich TeX-like markup in a
WYSIWYG environment. You have direct access to the Lisp command line, but
Lisp code could easily be written to allow you to 'draw' Lisp
s-expressions with graphical trees. Editable tables for array entry are
also possible.

I am putting a PDF of CLisp running in TeXmacs for anyone that is
interested at http://mathlab.sunysb.edu/~mgraffam/tm-clisp.pdf

If you are interested in using TeXmacs as an interface to Lisp, please
email me any ideas or comments you might have.

Enjoy!

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Jan 30 12:21:17 2004

> * Michael Graffam <[email-masked]> [2004-01-28 20:24:32 -0500]:
>
> CLisp.

why isn't CLISP mentioned on
<http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/plugins/plugins.en.html>?

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

---

From: Michael Graffam <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Jan 30 20:01:31 2004

> <http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/plugins/plugins.en.html>?

Good question! Probably because the Lisp plugin is new, and the web pages
haven't been updated yet. Now that I look, I don't have authorship credit
yet either :)

I'll email the maintainers. Thanks for the pointer.

-- Mike