Subject: [clisp-list] Help with compiling

From: C Y <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jan 22 13:22:03 2003

Hi!  I've been trying to run clisp on gentoo using the full image with
clx compiled in, but whenever I do I get this message:

bash-2.05b$ clisp -M /usr/lib/clisp/full/lispinit.mem
/usr/lib/clisp/base/lisp.run: initialization file was not created by
this version of LISP

Does anyone know what might be causing this problem?

Thanks much,
CY

__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jan 22 13:54:06 2003

> * In message <[email-masked]>
> * On the subject of "[clisp-list] Help with compiling"
> * Sent on Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:21:21 -0800 (PST)
> * Honorable C Y <[email-masked]> writes:
>

you are running full/lispinit.mem with base/lisp.run.
try "clisp -K full".
see <http://clisp.cons.org/clisp.html#opt-link-set>

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running RedHat8 GNU/Linux
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.palestine-central.com/links.html>
Binaries die but source code lives forever.

---

From: C Y <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jan 22 22:14:02 2003

> see <http://clisp.cons.org/clisp.html#opt-link-set>

Whoopsie.  Thanks Sam - worked perfectly.

CY