Subject: [clisp-list] fixes as diffs?

From: Peter Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 08:21:14 +0200

Hi

Would it be possible for small fixes like the regexp one to be
released as diffs.  It would make it easier for new users.  If they
login to cons.org to get the latest clisp, they would see:
clisp-2.26.tar.gz and clisp-2.26-1.diff (or whatever), and know
to get both.  Unless people follow this list, they won't know about
small fixes, and will be using a version with known bugs, in good
faith.

Regards,
Peter

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 May 2001 10:10:37 -0400

> * In message <[email-masked]>
> * On the subject of "[clisp-list] fixes as diffs?"
> * Sent on Mon, 28 May 2001 08:21:14 +0200
> * Honorable Peter Wood <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> released as diffs.  It would make it easier for new users.

done.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds)
Support Israel's right to defend herself! <http://www.i-charity.com/go/israel>
Read what the Arab leaders say to their people on <http://www.memri.org/>
My inferiority complex is the only thing I can be proud of.