Subject: [clisp-list] Cygwin distribution

From: Karsten <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jun 3 12:25:01 2002

Hello,

the current version of the cygwin distribution for clisp-2.28 that I did 
quite a time ago does not work because of some problems with ln in cygwin.
I did a new version that should work properly using cp instead of ln. It is 
available at
http://perso.wanadoo.es/karsten.poeck/clisp-2.28-i686-unknown-cygwin_me-4.90-1.3.10.tar.gz 

Un saludo

Karsten

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jun 3 13:20:02 2002

> * In message <[email-masked]>
> * On the subject of "[clisp-list] Cygwin distribution"
> * Sent on Mon, 03 Jun 2002 21:23:11 +0200
> * Honorable Karsten <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> the current version of the cygwin distribution for clisp-2.28 that I
> did quite a time ago does not work because of some problems with ln in
> cygwin.  I did a new version that should work properly using cp
> instead of ln. It is available at

thanks - I put it on the CLISP distribution sites.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running RedHat7.2 GNU/Linux
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.palestine-central.com/links.html>
History doesn't repeat itself, but historians do repeat each other.

---

From: Kaz Kylheku <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jun 26 09:45:06 2002

Upon evaluating the following (incorrect) expression:

    (coerce 'vector (list 1))

I get:

    *** - handle_fault error2 ! address = 0x96 not in
    [0x202AE000,0x20375EB4) !
    SIGSEGV cannot be cured. Fault address = 0x96.
    Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Haven't tried under 2.28, but it does not repro in an installation of 2.27.

-- 
Meta-CVS: solid version control tool with directory structure versioning. 
http://users.footprints.net/~kaz/mcvs.html  http://freshmeat.net/projects/mcvs