Subject: RE: AW: [clisp-list] Debugging clisp FFI calls into a newly creat ed (c++) DLL

From: "Smith, Tod A (AADC Indy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jun 2 05:08:03 2004

I tried to debug one of my Fortran DLLs and ran into the exact same
situation. I use Compaq Visual Fortran within Developer Studio. There is
something about CLISP that the Developer Studio debugger doesn't like.

> So in this case, I don't want debug clisp - just my DLL. But something is
> special about clisp. When I tell the ms debugger to start clisp, clisp
> crashes with an access violation even before I loaded my lisp program. (I
> think this could be caused by the way clisp is compiled and linked, but I
> have no real clue on this.)
This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended
recipients and may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which
may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipients, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
the original message and any copies of the message as well as any
attachments to the original message.

---

From: "Andreas Thiele" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jun 2 05:34:01 2004

>something about CLISP that the Developer Studio debugger doesn't like.

Yes, I noticed :-)

Maybe we should post this to some c++ group.
I thought it might be of interest for other clispers.

(Meanwhile I do 'Message Box Debugging' :-)))