Subject: [clisp-list] unable to install clisp

From: Yuri Kostylev <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jan 29 02:36:08 2003

Hello!

In

clisp-2.30-i686-unk~-2.4.18-10.tar.gz
(clisp 2.30 (2002-09-15))

$ make
cc  -O  base/modules.o base/lisp.a base/libcharset.a base/libavcall.a base/libcallback.a -lreadline -lncurses -ldl /usr/lib/libsigsegv.a -lc -lm -o base/lisp.run
base/lisp.a(lisp.o): In function `lisp_completion_more':
lisp.o(.text+0x33fa5): undefined reference to `rl_filename_completion_function'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [base/lisp.run] Error 1

Что делать?

What have i to do?

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jan 29 07:12:03 2003

> * In message <[email-masked]>
> * On the subject of "[clisp-list] unable to install clisp"
> * Sent on Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:35:24 +0400 (SAMT)
> * Honorable Yuri Kostylev <[email-masked]> writes:
>

Кто виноват?

> What have i to do?

either upgrade your readline library or get the sources and build from them.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running RedHat8 GNU/Linux
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.palestine-central.com/links.html>
Bill Gates is great, as long as `bill' is a verb.