Subject: [clisp-list] How do I load the fastcgi module?

From: synthespian <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Sep 7 21:41:02 2003

Hello --

  Newbie help: how do I load the fastcgi module? The documentation 
mentioned a lot of - to me - strange stuff: C header files, etc, that 
didn't seem to make much sense for a builtin module.
  Can you help?

  Thank you.

  Regs,
	Henry

---

From: synthespian <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Sep 7 22:06:02 2003

> didn't seem to make much sense for a builtin module.
I'm sorry, I forgot to add, this is on Win32. There is no "modules" 
directory in /src.
TIA
hy

---

From: "John K. Hinsdale" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Sep 8 18:54:30 2003

> You're compiling from source code and not using a Windows
 > binary, right?

Just checked out the CLISP distribution for Win32 and my guess is yes,
you're using a binary distribution which will not have compiled into
it any of the extra module "goodies" like the FastCGI module.

Your only option at this point would be to compile CLISP from the
source.  I'll see what I can do about getting whoever it is that
assembles the binary to build it with the FastCGI enabled but it will
require some configuration changes.

 > The documentation 

I'm still curious as to exactly where the C headers were talked about.

---
John Hinsdale, Alma Mater Software, Inc., Tarrytown, NY 10591-3710 USA
[email-masked] | http://www.alma.com/staff/hin | +1 914 631 4690