Subject: [clisp-list] [ Bug #101842 ] Fails to compile on HPUX 10.20 9000/785

From: "Barry Friedman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:11:23 -0500

File:  clisp-1999-07-22

Info from SUMMARY file:
  %define name clisp
  %define version 1999.05.15

Attempted to compile with gcc 2.95 and rolled back 
to 2.7.2. Results were: 

installing es.gmo as ../../locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/clisp.mo
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/archive/packages/clisp-1999-07-22/src/gettext/po' gcc -O -W -Wswitch
-Wcomment -Wpointer-arith -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -fomit-frame-pointer
-O2 -fno-strength-reduce -DUNICODE -DDYNAMIC_FFI -x none spvw.o
spvwtabf.o spvwtabs.o spvwtabo.o eval.o control.o encoding.o pathname.o
stream.o socket.o io.o array.o hashtabl.o list.o package.o record.o
sequence.o charstrg.o debug.o error.o misc.o time.o predtype.o
symbol.o lisparit.o foreign.o unixaux.o arihppa.o gmalloc.o modules.o
libsigsegv.a libintl.a libreadline.a libavcall.a libcallback.a -ltermcap
-o lisp.run sync ./lisp.run -m 750KW -B . -N locale -Efile ISO-8859-1
-norc -x "(load "init.lsp") (sys::%saveinitmem) (exit)" /bin/sh: 5161
Bus error(coredump) make: *** [interpreted.mem] Error 138

-- 
Barry Friedman                         
Emax Computer Systems Inc., 440 Laurier Ave. W., Ottawa, Ont. Canada K1R 7X6
ESN: 395-4270  NET: [email-masked]  Phone: (613) 782-2389  Fax: 782-2228