Subject: [clisp-list] Submit to Japanese search engines, Hispanic search engines etc.

From: "John Lambiris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jun 4 09:14:09 2003

<html>
	<BODY vLink=blue aLink=blue link=blue bgColor=#ffffff><FONT 
face=Verdana><STRONG><FONT color=#800000>Let us 
Submit&nbsp;</FONT></STRONG><FONT 
color=#0000ff><STRONG>http://www.clisp.cons.org</STRONG></FONT></FONT><FONT face=Verdana><FONT 
color=#800000><STRONG>&nbsp;on Japanese Search Engines, German Search Engines, 
Hispanic Search Engines, French search engines etc 
..<BR></STRONG></FONT><BR><BR>Reach these multilingual markets without having 
to translate your website! <BR><BR></FONT><FONT face=Verdana><B>International 
search engines submission is not about doing business with foreigners in their 
native language but rather bringing foreigners to your website to do business 
with you in English!<BR><BR></B>However, you need to have at least 1 page in 
German optimized with German keywords in order to submit on German search 
engines, at least 1 page in Japanese optimized with Japanese keywords in order 
to submit on Japanese search engines etc.<BR><BR>Let's assume that you're trying 
to reach the Hispanic market: we would then create a Spanish page optimized with 
your Spanish keywords. It would have a similar look and feel as your home page. 
It could be considered as your "Spanish entry page". Such page would tell 
Hispanic users in their native tongue that by entering your website they should 
expect a content in English and that also <U>all correspondences must be 
established in English as well!</U> This is the "culturally correct" way to make 
your first steps on foreign e-markets..<BR><BR></FONT><FONT face=Verdana><B>As 
it stands Internet users searching on German search engines, French search 
engines, Hispanic, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese or Chinese search engines 
cannot find your website! In fact, it &nbsp;probably &nbsp;has not been 
optimized nor listed accordingly.... <BR></B><BR>You may request additional info 
by email at <FONT color=#0000ff><U><A href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A></U></FONT> 
or visit our site <FONT color=#0000ff><U><A 
href="http://www.multilingualseo.com">http://www.multilingualseo.com</A></U></FONT> 
&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;<BR></FONT><FONT face=Verdana color=#800000><B>Check out our 
rates and take advantage of our "<U>First Time Customer Free Submission 
offer</U>" ! Find out what is free versus what is not : 
<BR></B></FONT><B><BR></B>
<UL>
  <LI><FONT face=Verdana><FONT color=#800000>1) Order your multilingual markets 
  "à la carte"! Choose only 1 or 2 markets / languages just as a test! <U>We do 
  not have a minimum!</U> &nbsp;: </FONT><FONT color=#0000ff><U><A 
  href="http://www.multilingualseo.com/free/free.html">http://www.multilingualseo.com/free/free.html</A><BR></U></FONT></FONT></LI></UL><FONT 
face=Verdana><BR></FONT>
<UL>
  <LI><FONT face=Verdana><FONT color=#800000>2) &nbsp;I strongly invite you to 
  check out &nbsp;our volume discount section for multiple language packages (I 
  advise you to consider the "POWER PACKAGE"):</FONT> <FONT color=#0000ff><U><A 
  href="http://www.multilingualseo.com/free/volume_discount.html">http://www.multilingualseo.com/free/volume_discount.html</A></U></FONT> 
  &nbsp;<BR></FONT></LI></UL><FONT face=Verdana><BR><BR>Test a few markets! What 
will it be? The German web? The Japanese web? The French web? The choice is 
yours!! Let's increase your Web exposure: reach "the other half of the 
Internet"!<BR><BR>Regards,<BR><BR><BR>John Lambiris<BR><FONT color=#0000ff><U><A href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A><BR></U></FONT>___________________________________________________________________<BR>C 
Y B E R D I F F E R E N C E C O R P. <BR>PO BOX 2735 <BR>SEDONA, ARIZONA 86336 
USA <BR>TEL:1(928)203-0122 - FAX: 1(928)-222-8473 <BR><FONT color=#0000ff><U><A 
href="http://www.multilingualseo.com">http://www.multilingualseo.com</A></U></FONT>: 
<BR><B>Multilingual search engine submission in 9 languages. <BR></B></FONT>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
	</BODY>

</html>