Subject: [clisp-list] For http://www.clisp.cons.org Owner ( Bulk Email Sending & Bullet Proof Web Hosting )

From: "Peter Severa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jul 3 10:17:21 2003

Dear http://www.clisp.cons.org Owner,

We offer you e-mail addresses databases for advertisement
mailing; we sell databases also carry out mailing and hosting
for the advertising projects.
We can work on a turnkey project create a site with original design,
program and subject contents. Our databases are being updated constantly
with the e-mail addresses from all over the world.

Their validity and originality are verified. Today they contain over
than 50 million addresses.
We use our own mailing soft which can be ideally adjusted for every
customer. We have a high-speed channel and a high power servers.

The constant of our service demand allows us to keep low prices.

http://61.83.168.172/e-mailpromo/

Please, feel free to contact us anytime!
We'll be happy to answer every your question!

http://61.83.168.172/e-mailpromo/

Best regards,
Peter Severa