Subject: [clisp-list] C/C++ Interface

From: "Justice, Randy -CONT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 08:15:33 -0600

Does Lisp have hooks for C/C++ functions?

Randy Justice

---

From: Bruno Haible <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 15:59:44 +0100 (CET)

> Does Lisp have hooks for C/C++ functions?

For C functions, yes. See section "Foreign function interface" in the
impnotes.

For C++ functions, no, unless you declare them extern "C".

Bruno

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Dec 2000 10:24:07 -0500

> * In message <[email-masked]>
> * On the subject of "[clisp-list] C/C++ Interface"
> * Sent on Tue, 5 Dec 2000 08:15:33 -0600 
> * Honorable "Justice, Randy -CONT" <[email-masked]> writes:
>

You probably mean FFI - please see the appropriate section in the
implementation notes (available on the homepage http://clisp.cons.org
and with the source distribution, see impnotes.html or impnotes.xml) as
well as code samples in the modules directory.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds)
Support Israel's right to defend herself! <http://www.i-charity.com/go/israel>
Save your burned out bulbs for me, I'm building my own dark room.