Subject: [clisp-list] Promote Your Customers

From: "Alan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Jul 18 00:51:06 2003

E-mail Marketing is one of the most effective and inexpensive ways to
promote your products and services.

We offer a complete E-mail Marketing solution with quality service and
the lowest prices. The result is that you will enjoy more success.

1. Targeted E-mail Addresses 

We can supply targeted e-mail addresses according to your requirements,
which are compiled only on your order, such as region / country / field / 
occupation / Domain Name etc. We will customize your customer e-mail
addresses.

* We have millions of e-mail addresses in a wide variety of categories.

2. Targeted Mailing  

If you are worried about any complications or consequences with sending 
out targeted e-mails, or want to avoid the work of sending out targeted 
e-mails. We will do it for you! We will send your e-mail message to your 
targeted customers.

* We can Bullet-Proof your Web Site.

We also offer a wide variety of e-mail marketing software. For more
details, you can refer to our web site: http://www.lead-host.com

Our services will help you get more business opportunities.

Regards!

Mr Alan
Customer Support
www.lead-host.com

E-mail Marketing, at Great Fees.

************************************************************************
Receiving this email because you registered to receive special 
offers from one of our partners. If you would prefer not to receive
future e-mail, Click here: www.unsubscribe-mail.com/index.html
************************************************************************