Subject: [clisp-list] clx question

From: Fabian Boucsein <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jun 28 07:34:01 2004

Hi,

how can i get my clisp compiled with clx? I am looking for
an option but i found no one. Maybe it is really easy and
it would be very nice if someone could help me out.

Fabian

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jun 28 08:55:01 2004

> * Fabian Boucsein <[email-masked]> [2004-06-28 16:40:38 +0200]:
>
> how can i get my clisp compiled with clx?

did you read unix/INSTALL?

hint: <http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes.html#included-modules>

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
186,000 Miles per Second.  It's not just a good idea.  IT'S THE LAW.