Subject: [clisp-list] Features list on Windows and other OSs (other than Solaris)

From: Marco Antoniotti <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 16:17:55 +0100 (MET)

Message says it all.

I have *FEATURES* on Solaris (it has at least the :UNIX feature I
need).

What are the OS tags (i.e. features) for CLisp on other OS'es?
Moreover: are the tags different for Windows98 and WNT?

Thanks

-- 
Marco Antoniotti ===========================================
PARADES, Via San Pantaleo 66, I-00186 Rome, ITALY
tel. +39 - 06 68 10 03 17, fax. +39 - 06 68 80 79 26
http://www.parades.rm.cnr.it/~marcoxa

---

From: Bruno Haible <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 16:47:37 +0100 (MET)

> What are the OS tags (i.e. features) for CLisp on other OS'es?

See http://clisp.sourceforge.net/impnotes.html#features

> Moreover: are the tags different for Windows98 and WNT?

No. But you can copy Sam's trick from clocc/src/port/sys.lsp, function
sysinfo.

Bruno

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Mar 2000 10:58:46 -0500

>>>> In message <[email-masked]>
>>>> On the subject of "[clisp-list] Features list on Windows and other OSs (other than Solaris)"
>>>> Sent on Tue Mar 21 10:18:53 EST 2000
>>>> Honorable Marco Antoniotti <[email-masked]> writes:
 >> 

see clocc/src/port/sys.lsp (defun sysinfo) and
clisp/src/spvw.d

 >> Moreover: are the tags different for Windows98 and WNT?

no, it's :win32 for both of them.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds)
Micros**t is not the answer.  Micros**t is a question, and the answer is Linux,
(http://www.linux.org) the choice of the GNU (http://www.gnu.org) generation.
Don't use force -- get a bigger hammer.

---

From: Marco Antoniotti <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:54:01 +0100 (MET)

Thanks

Cheers