Subject: [clisp-list] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Tue Aug 19 16:48:07 2003

This is the Postfix program at host snafu.sshmail.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned
below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix program

<[email-masked]>: Command died with status 100: " perl
    ~/bin/mailfilter.pl". Command output: Your e-mail had the same subject line
    as a Windows virus.  If it's a legitimate message, please change the
    subject and resend.  I'm sorry to do this, but until Microsoft fixes
    decades-old flaws in their software, I must protect myself.

Subject: Re: That movie
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:59:22 --0400

Please see the attached file for details.