Subject: [clisp-list] How to install CLisp on a Windows 2000 machine

From: "sathyan kuppuswamy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jan 20 21:43:07 2003

Please let me know if anyone has instructions for installing CLisp on a 
Windows 2000 machine.
Thanks

_________________________________________________________________
Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail

---

From: Christian Schuhegger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jan 20 23:32:04 2003

> Please let me know if anyone has instructions for installing CLisp on a 

i am using clisp on win2k. there is absolutely no problem in installing 
clisp on a windows machine. just download the binary distribution, 
unpack it and start the executable.

in addition i would recommend to use gnu emacs (which is available also 
as a binary distribution for windows) and ilisp. this gives you a good 
development environemnt.

-- 
Christian Schuhegger