Subject: [clisp-list] A little help with modules?

From: Scott Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Sep 6 17:16:09 2002

I'm writing an OpenGL/GLUT binding for clisp, and i've got almost 
everything working, except i have absolutely no clue how i should 
implement the GLUT callback interfaces. For example, take the C 
definition of an interface specifying a function to be called when the 
current window is resized:

void glutReshapeFunc(void (*func)(int width, int height));

How do i go about implementing this? It'd be nice to be able to say 
something like:

(use-package "opengl")
...
(glutReshapeFunc #'(lambda (w h) (format t "Window resize.)))

Is this possible?

-Scott

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Sep 7 09:51:03 2002

> * In message <[email-masked]>
> * On the subject of "[clisp-list] A little help with modules?"
> * Sent on Fri, 06 Sep 2002 16:40:02 -0600
> * Honorable Scott Williams <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> everything working,

congratulations!

> (glutReshapeFunc #'(lambda (w h) (format t "Window resize.)))

<http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes.html#def-call-in> 

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running RedHat7.3 GNU/Linux
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.palestine-central.com/links.html>
Is there another word for synonym?