Subject: [clisp-list] asdf package?

From: Joe Corneli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Feb 26 16:24:02 2004

Does CLISP have an ASDF package?

More generally, how to know which packages CLISP has?

How to load them?

I'm trying to run the stump window manager under CLISP.

(defpackage :stumpwm-system
  (:use :cl :asdf))

---

From: Pascal J.Bourguignon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Feb 26 18:38:03 2004

> Does CLISP have an ASDF package?

You can run ASDF from cclan in clisp. Last time I tried I did not find
any problem...

> More generally, how to know which packages CLISP has?

(list-all-packages)

It's a standard common-lisp function!

-- 
__Pascal_Bourguignon__                     http://www.informatimago.com/
There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he doesn't
want merely because you think it would be good for him.--Robert Heinlein
http://www.theadvocates.org/