Subject: [clisp-list] FORMAT ~G is fine

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue Mar 30 12:01:40 2004

Thank you Sam,
I was confused, and CLISP works correctly.  Sorry about the noise.
In the meantime, I ran make check and the result looks good:
  RUN-ALL-TESTS: grand total: 0 errors out of 8,769 tests

What about the warnings from gcc and the WARN forms?

I suppose that 
(WARN "~a: redefining ~a ~s in ~a, was defined in ~a"
  "DEFUN/DEFMACRO"
  "function" GLOBAL-IN-FENV-P
  #P"/home/kau/3/src/clisp-2.33/src/compiler.lisp" "top-level")
should yield something like

DEFUN/DEFMACRO: redefining function GLOBAL-IN-FENV-P in
 #P"/home/kau/3/src/clisp-2.33/src/compiler.lisp", was defined in top-level

shouldn't it?
                                        regards
                                          Roland

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Apr 5 14:07:10 2004

> *  <[email-masked]> [2004-03-30 21:59:29 +0200]:
>
> I suppose that 

this is due to bootstrapping (until format is available, we just print
the arguments)

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
An elephant is a mouse with an operating system.