Subject: [clisp-list] Mac OS X PB Binaries

From: Vincent Coetzee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 18:37:10 +0200

Hi there

I really need a Lisp environment on my Mac OS X box, and unfortunately do not have the time to spend a protracted period getting the source to compile on Mac OS X PB, (I have tried ;-<) does anyone know if there are any binaries available for either Mac OS X PB or DP 4 ?

Thanks

Vincent

---

From: Bruno Haible <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 18:41:12 +0100 (CET)

Vincent Coetzee writes:

> I really need a Lisp environment on my Mac OS X box, and
> unfortunately do not have the time to spend a protracted period
> getting the source to compile on Mac OS X PB, (I have tried ;-<)
> does anyone know if there are any binaries available for either Mac
> OS X PB or DP 4 ?

Mr. Alex Karahalios <[email-masked]> has reported success in
comp.lang.lisp last week. You might ask him whether he can run "make
distrib" and share the resulting binary package.

Bruno