Subject: [clisp-list] Archeology: PCPLUS

From: "Jacques B. Siboni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jul 18 00:43:02 2004

Hi all,

A bit of archeology...

I am looking for the specifications or/and the scheme source code for Personal
Consultant
expert system shell from Texas Instruments.

This software has been discontinued long time ago by TI. I am trying to
actualize some expert systems I designed when I was working for TI and after.

I have not kept any documentation for this software and the binary version can
be executed only on very old dos versions.

I am redesigning pclus by now with clisp

It would really help me if i could find a user's guide, a reference manual, or
someone having the scheme sources, or find a way to put an hand on them

Thanks in advance

Jacques

-- 
Dr. Jacques B. Siboni mailto:[email-masked]
8 pass. Charles Albert, F75018 Paris, France
Tel. & Fax: 33 (0) 1 42 28 76 78
Home Page: http://www.lutecium.org/jacsib/