Subject: [clisp-list] Success building on Mac OS X 10.1.2

From: Sven Van Caekenberghe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jan 23 11:15:13 2002

Hi,

Just a quick message to let everybody know that clisp 2.27 builds out of 
the box on Mac OS X 10.1.2, just follow the instructions (./configure, 
make, ...). The only problem was a too small default stack size to 
complete the later steps in the build. Fix this with the command

limit stacksize 4096

in the default shell (applicable to that shell only), and the build will 
complete. All self-tests succeeded.

Great work guys, thanks!

Sven

---
Sven Van Caekenberghe - mailto:[email-masked]
Beta Nine - software engineering - http://www.beta9.be

---

From: Randall R Schulz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jan 23 11:49:08 2002

Sven,

For BASH users, the equivalent invocation is this:

         ulimit -s 4096

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA