Subject: [clisp-list] New website traffic

From: "Matthew Janus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri May 21 09:54:09 2004

Hello,

Within the last week, you have had visitors to
http://clisp.sourceforge.net/ that found your website on the Juvio Search
Engine.  (http://www.juvio.com) 

Juvio offers its visitors a safe way to search the Internet, and lists only
sites that meet our family-friendly guidelines.   While your site is
currently listed with Juvio, you do not yet have top listing on our search
engine.  To gain top listing and increase your website’s traffic, you may
become a Premium Member of Juvio.  Additional benefits to becoming a
Premium Member include:

* Performance-based, pay per click pricing
* Keyword targeted results
* Account managers, ready to help optimize your campaign
* No minimum spending requirements
* A cost-per-click often more than 50% lower than competitors

Becoming a Premium Member takes just a few minutes, but has lasting
results.  To find our more information about becoming a Premium Member, or
to become listed today, please click below:

http://www.juvio.com/search/login.asp?email=clisp%2Dlist%40lists%2Esourcefor
ge%2Enet
Login: [email-masked]
Password: D9CCD8

You may also reach me directly.  I look forward to seeing your website on
the top of our search engine.

Matthew Janus
Senior Account Executive
8910 University Center Lane
San Diego, CA 92122
P: 858-452-7959  ext. 413
[email-masked]
__________________________________________________________
This e-mail is being sent to you for the purpose of discussing business
development opportunities between our respective companies.  If you would
prefer not to receive any additional e-mail information from me in the
future, please go to this url http://www.juvio.com/remove.asp

Please allow a reasonable response time not to exceed three (3) business
days from which you will be removed from my e-mail database and you will no
longer receive e-mail communications from me.

I work for Juvio and we may be reached by mail at 8910 University Center
Lane #100, San Diego, CA 92122.

*Please note that Juvio.com does not use email lists to contact their
potential partners. I personally visited your website and chose it as one
that could benefit greatly from the services we offer. If you do not want
to be contacted further, please reply to my email with “not interested” in
the subject line.