Subject: [clisp-list] where is clx/xlib?

From: Joe Corneli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Mar 27 15:31:09 2004

I built clisp-2.33 --with-module=clx/new-clx

I saw some CLX stuff scroll by when clisp was building.

But now that it is running, the packages I see are

(#<PACKAGE GSTREAM> #<PACKAGE GRAY> #<PACKAGE I18N> #<PACKAGE SOCKET> #<PACKAGE FFI>
 #<PACKAGE SCREEN> #<PACKAGE CUSTOM> #<PACKAGE EXT> #<PACKAGE CLOS>
 #<PACKAGE CHARSET> #<PACKAGE KEYWORD> #<PACKAGE SYSTEM> #<PACKAGE COMMON-LISP-USER>
 #<PACKAGE COMMON-LISP>

What is the correct proceedure to go through to actually use CLX?

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Mar 27 15:47:02 2004

> * Joe Corneli <[email-masked]> [2004-03-27 17:30:44 -0600]:
>

<http://clisp.cons.org/faq.html#modules>

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
Sinners can repent, but stupid is forever.

---

From: Joe Corneli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Mar 27 16:07:02 2004

Thanks. Maybe the FAQ could go into the distribution?