Subject: [clisp-list] RE: My Compliments

From: "Mr. Abaku Kwame" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat May 24 13:58:04 2003

Attn my friend,

Compliments of the season. It is indeed my pleasure to write to you 
this letter, which I believe will be a suprise, as we are both complete 
strangers. I am Mr Abaku Kwame, the manager, credit and foreign bills of 
Arab bank Plc,Benin. I am writing in respect of a foreign customer 
of my bank with account number 14-255-2004 who perished in 
Egyptian Air Flight with the whole passengers aboard on 31st oct 1999.
Since the demise of this our customer,I personally has watched
with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive 
as no one has come to claim his funds of USD$9.7m [Nine million seven 
hundred thousand united states dollars] which has been with my branch for 
a very long time.

On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the 
next of kin as no one has come up as his relation. And the country law 
here does not allow such money to stay more than Five years,for the 
money will be recalled to the government treasury as unclaimed after this 
period.
Upon the receipt of your response, I will send to you the application, 
bank's contact and the next step to take. 

I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch 
free and that you should not entertain any fear as all modalities for fund 
transfer can be finalized within five banking days, after you apply to 
the bank as a relation to the deceased.

When you receive this letter. Kindly send me an e-mail signifying
your decision.Including your private Tel/Fax numbers for quick 
communication.

I will be very happy if you can treat this business with the utmost 
secrecy it demands because of my position in this bank.

Hoping for a very successful business relationship with you. 

Respectfully submitted,

Mr Abaku Kwame.
Tel:00229601483.