Subject: [clisp-list] URGENT ASSISTANCE.

From: "Dr Abdulahi Musa." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Nov 23 10:01:07 2002

From:  Dr Abdulahi  Musa..
Senior Accountant
CAPITAL PETROLUEM CORPORATION
NIGERIA.

Dear Sir,

           REQUEST FOR BUSINESS ASSISTANCE.

I am an accountant with the Capital Petroleum Corporation (CPC) and I
head a seven-man tenders board in charge of contract review and payment
approvals. I came to know of you in my search for a reliable and
reputable person to handle a very confidential transaction, which involves the
transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account.

There were series of contracts executed by multinationals in the oil
sector in favour of CPC among which were:

1.	The expansion of the pipeline network within Nigeria for crude oil downstream
products distribution and subsequent evacuation US$850Million.

2.	Contract for the turn around maintenance (TAM) of various
Refineries in the country - US$53Million.

3.	The construction of storage tanks for petroleum products
(Deposits)-US$50Million.

The original value of these contracts were deliberately over invoiced
to the tune of Fifty Million United States Dollars (US$50,000,000.00),
which has now been approved and is now ready to be paid out.
Although the contracts has been executed and the companies that ctually executed
these contracts have also been paid up in full, my colleagues and I are willing
to transfer the total amount to your bank account for subsequent disbursement.
Since we as civil servants are not allowed to by the code of conduct bureau
(civil service law) from opening /operating foreign accounts in our names.
Needless to say, the trust reposed on me at this juncture is enormous.

In return, for the services you will render, we have agreed to offer
you 20% of the total sum, while 5% shall be set aside for incidental
expenses between both parties in the course of this transaction. The rest of the
funds, being 75% is to be for us.

Modalities have been worked out at the highest levels here in Nigeria
to enable us have a hitch free transfer of this funds within 14 working
days.

Let me assure you that your role in this transaction is risk free. To
accord this transaction the legality it deserves and for mutual
security of the funds, all approval procedures will be officially and legally
processed with your name or the name of any company you may nominate as the bona
fide beneficiary, to facilitate this transaction.

I will be giving you the details of the transaction on the receipt of
your response confirming your interest or otherwise via my secure above email
address or my telephone number: 234-803 3020224. I will be glad if you will
coperate by calling me immediately for more details.

Yours truly,

Dr Abdulahi  Musa.

---

From: "Coby Beck" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Nov 24 01:33:02 2002

....
> funds, being 75% is to be for us.

Hey Abdulahi!

Long time no hear.  I still have that first 37.5 million sitting in my
account.  Where should I send it?  Give me a good heads up, I can only get
500$/day out of the machine.

Yours truly,

Coby