Subject: [clisp-list] cparse

From: Dan Stanger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Apr 3 04:12:24 2002

I have made a first pass at getting cparse running on clisp.  Cparse is
Tim Moore's program that
parses c headers, and generates cmucl and now clisp lisp code to call
the c functions.
I would appreciate any testing that could be done with this on clisp, I
have used it to parse
windows.h, the cygwin windows header file.
Dan Stanger

---

From: James Amundson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Apr 6 15:48:01 2002

Hi,

That sounds great. Some future version of Maxima is going to require the
ability to talk to c, even though the details haven't been worked out
yet. I'm just following the developments with FFI's in the meantime.

I have two questions:
	1) Any chance of getting cparse to work with GCL?
	2) Have you looked at the UFFI project?

Best,
Jim

On Tue, 2002-04-02 at 20:41, Dan Stanger wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Maxima mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.math.utexas.edu/mailman/listinfo/maxima

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu May 23 13:28:01 2002

> * In message <[email-masked]>
> * On the subject of "[clisp-list] cparse"
> * Sent on Tue, 02 Apr 2002 19:41:36 -0700
> * Honorable Dan Stanger <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> I have made a first pass at getting cparse running on clisp.  Cparse
> is Tim Moore's program that parses c headers, and generates cmucl and
> now clisp lisp code to call the c functions.  I would appreciate any
> testing that could be done with this on clisp, I have used it to parse
> windows.h, the cygwin windows header file.  Dan Stanger

where is your version?
I would like to distribute it with CLISP.
do you mind?

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running RedHat7.2 GNU/Linux
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.palestine-central.com/links.html>
If I had known that it was harmless, I would have killed it myself.