Subject: [clisp-list] URGENT BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP SOLICITATION

From: "Anthony Rulanga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Mar 17 04:41:35 2003

You may be surprise to receive this letter from me,since you dont know 
me personally,I am Anthony Rulanga The son of Dr. Christopher 
Rulanga, Who was recently killed in the land reform dispute in 
Zimbabwe. I got your contact as i was searching for a reliable and 
reputable person to handle a very confidential business which involve 
the claiming and transfering of fund into a foreign account for safe 
keeping and further investment.

My father was among the few black Zimbabwean opposition party rich 
farmers who were against President Robert Mugabe's land reform 
policies against the white farmers in Zimbabwe.For his alleged support 
and sympathy for the Zimbabwean opposition party controlled by the 
white minority farmers.Before my father was killed,he was a successful 
farmer in support of his white colleagues .He had taken to South Africa 
and deposited the sum of twelve million five hundred thousand united 
state dollars (US$12.5million) with a security/finance company as he 
forseen the looming danger in zimbabwe. This is to avoid it been 
confiscated by President Robert Mugabe and ruling party.This money 
was allocated for the purchase of new machinery and chemical product 
for Agro-allied farms and for establishment of new farms in lesotho and 
swaziland.This land problems arose when President Robert mugabe 
introduced a new land act that wholly affected the rich white 
farmers.Some blacks vehemently condemned the "modus operandi" 
adopted by the government. This result to rampant killings and mob 
action by the war veterans and some political thugs,precisely more than 
three thousand( 3,000) people have so far been killed.Heads of 
government from the west, especially Britain and United States have 
voice their condemnation of Mugabe's plans.
Currently,the money has been transfer to Europe via diplomatic 
process,due to current escalation of the problem in Zimbabwe to avoid 
it been confiscated.Hence,South Africa Development Community 
(S.A.D.C) has continously supported Mugabe's new land act.This is 
the reason why we decided to transfer this fund to Europe and flee out 
of the South Africa where we were living since this problem started to 
another neighbouring country in Africa.I am faced with the dilemma of 
keeping and investing of this money in whole of Africa for fear of 
encountering the same experience in the future or confiscation of all that 
belong to my family by these African leaders.Since all countries in
Africa have almost the same political tie.
Hence,my family and i are currently on excile in a neighbouring country 
in Africa.
Well,all i demand from you is to be our representative/beneficiary to 
make claim of this fund,which is currently deposited in the security 
company's custody in Europe.I will also inform you that a transaction of 
this magnitude is risk free and or mutual benefit.For your assistance of 
claiming and safeguarding the money,we are offering you 20% of the 
sum ,75% for me and my family, while 5% will be mapped out for any 
expenses that we may incurre during this transaction.We wish to offer 
you 20% of annual turnover of any investment you wish to invest this 
money when it finally gets into your propose account,for a period of ten 
consecutive years. 
Finally, i will demand for assurance that you will not sit on the money 
when it gets to your personal account or company's account, If this 
proposal is accepted please confirm your interest by sending me an 
email and providing your full name,address, tel and fax numbers to 
enable me introduce you to the security company in Europe
where the money is currently deposited as my beneficiary/partner.
Thanks.
Anthony Rulanga.