Subject: [clisp-list] Auto-response for your message to <[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed Aug 20 00:48:07 2003

(This is an automatic reply.) 

Thank you for contacting Insightful Technical Support.  This automated
reply message is to let you know that we have received your inquiry.
The Technical Support team is dedicated to providing responsive,
effective support that helps our customers use our products
effectively.  Your question will be assigned to one of our Technical
Support Engineers who will respond to you directly. 

Our response time is dependent on the volume of calls received and the
complexity of your question. 

We appreciate your patience and will provide you with a personal
response to your question shortly.  Until then, we would like to
provide you with directions to information and solutions located on
the Insightful web site that may help answer your question. 

We have collected many of the questions users like you have written.
These questions and answers can be found in our FAQ library at: 

        http://www.insightful.com/support 

You can check on the status of your question by sending mail to: 

        [email-masked] 

or by calling our toll free support line at 1-800-569-0123 ext. 235. 

Regards, 

Insightful Technical Support