Subject: [clisp-list] A LETTER TO YOU

From: "ZIMBABWE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Feb 22 14:58:12 2003

YOU MAY BE SURPRISE TO RECEIVE THIS LETTER FROM ME SINCE YOU DO NOT 
KNOW ME PERSONALLY.MY PURPOSE OF WRITEING YOU IS FOR YOU TO COME 
TO AND ASSIST ME MAKE CLAIM OF MY FAMILY FUND IN HE GOVERNMENT 
BONDED WARE HOUSE IN THE NETHERLAND.I WAS FUNISHED WITH VIABLE
INFORMATION FROM THE WORLD TRADE CENTRE HERE IN AMSTERDAM-
HOLLAND AND I DECIDED TO WRITE YOU.

BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER,HE HAS DEPOSITED THE SUM OF($15 
MILLION US DOLLARS)IN A SECURITY COMPANY, AS IF HE FORSAW THE LOOMING 
DANGER IN ZIMBABWE.THIS AMOUNT WAS MEANT FOR THE PURCHASE OF NEW 
MACHINES AND CHEMICALS FOR THE FARMS AND ESTABLISHMENT OF A NEW 
FARM IN SWAZILAND.

THIS LAND PROBLEM CAME WHEN ZIMBABWE PRESIDENT ROBERT MUGABE,
INTRODUCED A NEW LAND-ACT THAT WHOLLY AFFECTED RICH FARMERS AND 
SOME FEW BLACK FARMERS. THIS RESULTED TO THE KILLING AND MOB ACTION 
BY ZIMBABWE WAR-VETERANS AND SOME LUNATICS IN THE SOCIETY.INFACT,A 
LOT OF PEOPLE WERE KILLED BECAUSE OF THIS LAND-REFORMED ACT OF 
WHICH MY FATHER WAS ONE OF THE VICTIMS.IT IS AGAINST THIS BACKGROUND 
THAT I,WHO IS CURRENTLY STAYING IN AMSTERDAM-HOLLAND, DECIDE TO 
TRANSFER MY LATE FATHER MONEY TO A FORIEGN ACCOUNT SINCE THE LAW 
OF THE NETHERLAND PROHIBIT A REFUGEE ( ASYLUM SEEKER ),TO OPEN ANY 
ACCOUNT OR TO BE INVOLVED IN ANY FINANCIAL TRANSACTION.

AS THE ELDEST SON OF MY FATHER, I AM SADDLED WITH THE RESPONSIBILITY 
OF SEEKING A GENUINE FOREIGN ACCOUNT WHERE THIS MONEY COULD BE 
TRANSFERRED WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF MY GOVERNMENT WHO ARE 
BENT ON TAKINGEVERYTHING WE HAVE GOT

I AM FACED WITH THE DELIMMA OF INVESTING THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY IN 
NETHERLANDS FOR THE FEAR OF GOING THROUGH THE SAME EXPERIENCE IN 
FUTURE.MOREOVER,THE NETHERLANDS FOREIGN EXCHANGE POLICY DOES 
NOT ALLOW SUCH INVESTMENT FOR ASYLUM SEEKERS.

AS A BUSINESS MAN,WHO I HAVE ENTRUSTED MY FUTURE AND MY FAMILY IN 
HIS HAND,I MUST LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS RISK FREE.
IF YOU ACCEPT TO ASSIST ME AND MY FAMILY, ALL YOU NEED TO DO,IS TO MAKE 
AN ARRANGEMENT AND COME TO AMSTERDAM-HOLLAND SO THAT YOU CAN 
OPEN THE NON-RESIDENT-ACCOUNT WHICH WILL AID US IN TRANSFERING THE 
MONEY INTO ANY ACCOUNT YOU NOMINATE OVERSEAS.

THIS MONEY,I INTEND TO USE FOR INVESTMENT.I HAVE OPTIONS TO OFFER 
YOU, FIRST YOU CAN CHOOSE TO HAVE CERTAIN PERCENTAGE OF THE MONEY 
FOR NOMINATING YOUR ACCOUNT FOR THE TRANSACTION,OR YOU CAN GO 
INTO PARTNERSHIP WITH ME FOR A  PROPER INVESTMENT OF THE MONEY IN 
YOUR COUNTRY.

 WHICH OPTION YOU CHOOSE,FEEL FREE TO NOTIFY ME.I HAVE MAPPED OUT 2% 
OF THIS MONEY FOR ALL EXPENSES INCURRED IN PROCESSING OF THIS 
TRANSACTION.IF YOU DO NOT PREFER A PARTNERSHIP,I AM WILLING 
TO GIVE YOU 10% OF THE MONEY.WHILE THE REMAINING 88% WILL BE FOR ME 
AND MY FAMILY AND WE INTEND TO INVERST PART OF IT IN YOUR COUNTRY. 

PLEASE,CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE,WITH MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW
WHILE I IMPLORE YOU TO MAINTAIN ABSOLUTE SECRECY REQUIRED IN THE 
TRANSACTION.

NOTE.KINDLY REPLY IF YOU ARE INTRESTED OR NOT SO THAT I CAN LOOK FOR 
SOMEONE ELSE.

BEST REGARDS