Subject: RE: [clisp-list] CLISP Apache module

From: "Gary Klimowicz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Dec 31 08:04:03 2002

Check out mod_lisp by Marc Battyani. It can be found on his
fractalconcept.com web site:
http://www.fractalconcept.com/asp/sdataQISq8xrEceAXDM==/sdataQuvY9x3g$ec
X

I have not used it myself, but I've heard very good things about it.

-- 
gak

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of John K.
Hinsdale
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 7:17 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [clisp-list] CLISP Apache module

I'm looking for an Apache module to embed a CLISP interpreter into my
Apache server, much the same way perl is embedded via mod_perl.  I want
this so as to speed up my lisp-based dynamic database driven Web server.
Does such a thing exist?  If not I can write one.  Are there substantive
examples of embedding a CLISP interpreter in a "C" program and calling
Lisp code from the "C" program?

---
John Hinsdale, Alma Mater Software, Inc., Tarrytown, NY 10591-3710 USA
[email-masked] | http://www.alma.com/staff/hin | +1 914 631 4690

-------------------------------------------------------
This sf.net email is sponsored by:ThinkGeek
Welcome to geek heaven.
http://thinkgeek.com/sf _______________________________________________
clisp-list mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/clisp-list