Subject: [clisp-list] Re: clisp upgrade strategy

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Sep 22 06:45:18 2003

> * Matthias Neeracher <[email-masked]> [2003-09-20 23:53:01 -0700]:
>
> On Saturday, September 20, 2003, at 04:40 PM, William McCallum wrote:
> 
> Yes, I can confirm that this happened here as well. I've CC'd Sam
> Steingold on this message.

please do not CC me personally.  use clisp-list instead.  thanks.
<http://clisp.cons.org/faq.html#help>.

> Sam, is this a known issue?

it has been reported to both clisp-list and maxima list.

> >> (D2) x = b SIN(SQRT(a) t) I (SIN(c t + SQRT(a) t) + SIN(c t - SQRT(a)
> >> t))
> >>                          ]
> >> 1. Break [1]>
> >>
> >>                    d
> >> /(2 COS(SQRT(a) t) (-- (SIN(SQRT(a) t)))
> >>                    dt

the "Break" prompt indicates something fishi.
William will need to find out where is it coming from.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
Ph.D. stands for "Phony Doctor"  - Isaak Asimov, Ph.D.