Subject: [clisp-list] xml-rpc server?

From: "Smith, Tod A (AADC Indy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Mar 25 05:37:11 2004

Does anyone know of a xml-rpc server that will run in CLISP? CLiki has a
link to an implementation by Sven van Caekenberghe, but it appears to only
run in OpenMCL and LispWorks. I tried out Sven's server in OpenMCL, and it
has the functionality I'm looking for - I just want it in CLISP! 

My ultimate goal is a free, portable(Windows, Mac OS X, Linux) method of
calling my existing Lisp system from other languages (Python, C, etc). CLISP
and xml-rpc would seem to fit the bill, but if anyone has other suggestions,
I'd be open to them.

- Tod Smith
This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended
recipients and may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which
may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipients, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
the original message and any copies of the message as well as any
attachments to the original message.

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Mar 25 06:34:06 2004

> * Smith, Tod A (AADC Indy) <[email-masked]> [2004-03-25 08:36:12 -0500]:
>
> Does anyone know of a xml-rpc server that will run in CLISP? CLiki has
> a link to an implementation by Sven van Caekenberghe, but it appears
> to only run in OpenMCL and LispWorks. I tried out Sven's server in
> OpenMCL, and it has the functionality I'm looking for - I just want it
> in CLISP!

why don't you try to port it to CLISP?

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
If you think big enough, you'll never have to do it.