Subject: [clisp-list] Exposure-EVENT-GET-MACRO

From: Fabian Boucsein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jun 30 01:25:01 2004

Hello,

thanks for all the nice help i got here so far. While trying the
hello.lisp example of the clx directory i get the following
error: EXPOSURE-EVENT-GET-MACRO: symbol GET-CODE has no value
Maybe something really easy but my lisp experience is not so
great. Hopefully this will change in the near future.

Fabian

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jun 30 06:56:06 2004

> * Fabian Boucsein <[email-masked]> [2004-06-30 10:32:41 +0200]:
>
> While trying the hello.lisp example of the clx directory i get the
> following error: EXPOSURE-EVENT-GET-MACRO: symbol GET-CODE has no
> value

there is no file "hello.lisp" in clisp/modules/clx/.

when I build clisp with the clx/new-clx module and do

$ ./clisp -q -norc -K full -i ../modules/clx/mit-clx/demo/hello.lisp -x '(xlib::hello-world "localhost")'

I get the "hello world" window.

please be more specific about the problem.

(clisp version?  configure options?)

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
Linux - find out what you've been missing while you've been rebooting Windows.