Subject: [clisp-list] Autoreply from Andrew O'Hehir

From: "Andrew O'Hehir" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Aug 21 17:52:18 2003

Hello,

You sent me an email and it bounced. That's because I'm on leave from Salon
until August 26. If your business can wait until then, please email me after
that.

But if you have urgent matters to communicate to Salon's Arts & Entertainment
desk, please resend your email to Kerry Lauerman ([email-masked]), our
New York editorial director, and associate editor Suzy Hansen
([email-masked]). They're in charge of all Salon's arts coverage while I'm
away.

Thanks for your patience and I look forward to working with you this fall.

Best,
Andrew O'Hehir

PS Those of you who have my personal email, go ahead and use it. I'll be
checking that every so often.

====================================

Andrew O'Hehir // Arts & Entertainment Editor
Salon.com
41 East 11th Street, 11th floor
New York, New York 10003