Subject: [clisp-list] I am sorry, I got that working.

From: Sam P <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon May 31 22:22:01 2004

I finally-after a lot of trial and error-got your clisp working on my 
Mac OS X 10.2.8. I am sorry for being a pain in the ass in the past and 
am also sorry for sending the semi-rude email I sent on May 24th. I was 
just impatient and frustrated at the time. I just finished putting 
together the computer science section of my web site for now.  I have 
the binary posted on it. Would you be interested in linking to it or 
downloading it from the site and putting it on the source forge page? 
Please let me know. The URL for my computer science page is 
http://sam.jovi.net/Computer_Science3.html   and the clisp section is 
at the bottom.

thanks, Sam

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Jun 1 07:38:01 2004

> * Sam P <[email-masked]> [2004-06-01 01:20:22 -0400]:
>
> Mac OS X 10.2.8.

good!

> Would you be interested in linking to it or downloading it from the
> site and putting it on the source forge page?  Please let me know. The
> URL for my computer science page is
> http://sam.jovi.net/Computer_Science3.html and the clisp section is at
> the bottom.

the way to create a binary distribution is to do
$ make distrib
in the build directory.
please make the resulting clisp-....-macos-.....tar.gz
available for download.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
.ACMD setaloiv siht gnidaeR