Subject: [clisp-list] looking for CLISp binaries, FTP site dead

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed Sep 19 11:17:03 2001

I am trying to obtain CLISP binaries for some of the more recent version of
CLISP.  I understand that the usual FTP site for these:

ftp://clisp.cons.org/pub/lisp/clisp/binaries/
is not currently working.  The Sourceforge site seems to only have source
code, not binaries.  have I missed something at Sourceforge?  Does anyone
know if the old pub/lisp/clisp/binaries/ directory will be available again,
and if so, when?

Thanks much,

Tara

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  
Tara C. Matise, Ph.D.           Associate Research Professor       
Department of Genetics       732-445-3125 (P)
Rutgers University              732-445-4972 (F)
              [email-masked]
              http://compgen.rutgers.edu

Nelson Biological Laboratories - B211
604 Allison Road
Piscataway, NJ  08854-8082

---

From: Reini Urban <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Sep 21 07:25:04 2001

> [email-masked] schrieb:

sourceforge recently turned off ftp
we have to use now their own homebrewn download script.