Subject: [clisp-list] working on Implementations Notes layout

From: LIN8080 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed May 21 22:18:02 2003

Hallo

In Impnotes.html - 1 564 205 - version 2.30.1 
with: last modified 2003-05-15
I do some layout changes. The important are:

- strip all span-tags, all div-tags and all class-ids
  in case one download this file for off-line browsing the *.css file
gets lost. Therefor this tags make no sence (until they where included
in the head-area of this file).

- changed all Hyper-Spec online-links to local hard drive
c:\hypers~1\...
  in most cases when one looks inside this file, this happens off-line.
The number of Hyper-Spec links is massive and often one needs to consult
Hyper-Spec pages for more infos. 

- file-size is now 849 822 bytes 
  
- other modifications
  change the table-layout to an uniform look
  replaced some dl, dt, dd-tags to ul, li tags (the rest will follow)
  replaced all " to &quot; &(qoute); (see "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN") 
  in source set all links in a new line 
  removed all h1, h2, h3... tags. Inside this file all is important,
except some big nice headlines, hm?
  ....

- else
  you can download the modified file as impmod2.zip - 160 321 bytes at
(hope it works)

  http://people.freenet.de/LIN8080/Impmodi2.zip

  done is partI this ends with Chapter 27. In partII -Extensions- no
table is visible because the classids are removed. Planed is a version
with less tables (this will speed up load-time)
  
- Please send comments

stefan