Subject: [clisp-list] Re: Unicode question

From: Bruno Haible <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Dec 11 13:35:04 2002

> For
> example I want (setq x '<Hindi word>) to render correctly when entered
> from the keyboard, and when read from a dribbled file and printed. Is
> this possible?

As Sam said, it's a feature of the terminal emulator. On Unix, clisp
has no problems with it. You have a screenshot at
   http://www.haible.de/bruno/fibjap-xterm.gif
   http://www.haible.de/bruno/fibjap-emacs.gif

Bruno

---

From: "Keith Morgan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Dec 11 13:52:07 2002

> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of 
> Bruno Haible
> Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 2:04 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [clisp-list] Re: Unicode question
> > For
> As Sam said, it's a feature of the terminal emulator. On 
> Unix, clisp has no problems with it. You have a screenshot at

OK. Clearly it is a Windows-only problem. Any thoughts on the
modifications required to make it work on Windows?

-Keith