Subject: [clisp-list] BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue Jan 28 01:14:04 2003

Dear Sir,
I have been instructed by my colleagues to look for partners who can 
assist us execute an urgent business transaction involving huge profits 
and international cooperation. 

We are interested in the importation of Solar Panels, Agricultural equipment 
and computer accessories. We need a foreign partner who can assist us 
with the transaction involving US$21 320 000.00, which has been set-aside 
in an escrow account. We have resolved that a negotiable percentage will 
be your commission for participating in this transaction on our behalf 
and any other assistance you may give in this deal. A percentage will 
also be set aside from the entire sum to settle any expenses we may incur 
in the course of this transaction. 

My colleagues and I are civil servants and as such, it is not possible 
for any of us to operate a foreign account directly; hence we are soliciting 
your support. We propose to finalize the transaction in ten working days. 
If this proposal is accepted please respond to us via e-mail to enable 
us provide you with the detailed modalities for the successful completion 
of the project. I would also suppose you’d prefer a voice contact which 
requires sending your telephone and fax numbers to facilitate the various 
processes.There is no risk involved we just need an international contact.Moreso,it 
will be of great importance you provide me with your telephone/fax details,so 
we can have a more detailed conversation regarding the whole project. 
Finally, if you are not interested in this proposal, I apologize on behalf 
of myself and my colleagues for any inconvenience. 

May the good lord be with you always Amen.

Yours Sincerely, 

Engr Emma Osagie