Subject: [clisp-list] socket sample code for clisp

From: "Fuliang Weng (RTC)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Feb 18 11:24:05 2002

Hi CLISP users,

I am currently writing a CLISP module that needs to be integrated into a
larger system written in other languages. Therefore, I need a socket
connection to communication with other modules (possibly running on
other machines). I am wondering if anyone has a sample CLISP code that
does the job, or can give me any suggestion in getting this problem
solved.

Thank you very much.

Regards.

--Fuliang

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Feb 19 07:37:02 2002

> * In message <[email-masked]>
> * On the subject of "[clisp-list] socket sample code for clisp"
> * Sent on Mon, 18 Feb 2002 11:20:55 -0600
> * Honorable "Fuliang Weng \(RTC\)" <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> I am wondering if anyone has a sample CLISP code that does the job, or
> can give me any suggestion in getting this problem solved.

docs: <http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes.html#socket>
code: CLOCC/CLLIB/url.lisp <http://www.podval.org/~sds/data/cllib.html>
      and CLOCC/PORT/net.lisp <http://www.podval.org/~sds/data/port.html>
      and CLISP/src/inspect.lisp

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running RedHat7.2 GNU/Linux
Keep Jerusalem united! <http://www.onejerusalem.org/Petition.asp>
Read, think and remember! <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
Beauty is only a light switch away.