Subject: [clisp-list] CLISP is now localized for Russian!

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jun 12 08:42:13 2002

Thanks to Arseny Slobodjuck, CLISP now speaks Russian!

$ cvs up
$ ./configure --build build-dir
$ cd build-dir
$ ./.clisp -E KOI8-R -q -norc -L russian -x '(/ 0)'

*** - деление на нуль
$

please test it and comment on the translations.
it is important that you pre-test this (and other features).
Please note that if the compilation process fails for you, you should
either do nothing and wait for a release (and hope that by that time the
problem will be fixed :-), or, better yet, subscribe to <clisp-devel>
and report the problem there.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running RedHat7.2 GNU/Linux
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.palestine-central.com/links.html>
main(a){printf(a,34,a="main(a){printf(a,34,a=%c%s%c,34);}",34);}