Subject: [clisp-list] slot-makunbound-using-class

From: "Thomas F. Burdick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu May 13 05:58:09 2004

Grepping through the source, I found remnants of s-m-u-c, but it's
commented out.  Would there be interest among the CLISP maintainers in
supporting it?  I'm adding an extension to the Cells library
(cells.common-lisp.net), which would work better if I could write a
method on s-m-u-c.  As far as I know, CLISP and MCL are the only major
Common Lisps that don't support it.

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu May 20 06:31:06 2004

> * Thomas F. Burdick <[email-masked]> [2004-05-12 20:47:04 -0700]:
>
> supporting it?

As usual, PTC <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PTC>.
Note that the impatient should look at the CVS HEAD file clisp/src/NEWS
for a preview of new features.  The _extra_ impatient should look at
clisp/src/ChangeLog.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
186,000 Miles per Second.  It's not just a good idea.  IT'S THE LAW.