Subject: [clisp-list] how to print the elements in a list using CLISP

From: "Green Joan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Oct 27 13:14:03 2002

Dear all,

would you please tell me is there a function that I can use in CLISP to
print the elements of a list on screen.

thanks.

joan

_________________________________________________________________
与联机的朋友进行交流，请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com/lccn/

---

From: Arseny Slobodjuck <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Oct 28 03:00:01 2002

Hello Green,

> print the elements of a list on screen.
There is a number of ways to do it. Simple way:

(setf list-variable (list 1 2 3 4 5))
(print list-vaiable)

Format provides more facilities to format printed lists, for example
(format t "~{~A-~A ~}" '(honky donky hubble bubble))
prints
HONKY-DONKY HUBBLE-BUBBLE

You should read some lisp tutorial. The autoritative Common Lisp reference
is Hyperspec (http://www.lisp.org/HyperSpec/FrontMatter/) but there is a
number of introduction courses, one of which is distributed with clisp
(LISP-tutorial.txt). Also look for lisp tutorials at www.alu.org and
subscribe to comp.lang.lisp usenet newsgroup.

-- 
Best regards,
 Arseny