Subject: [clisp-list] Service Contract Featured by TOM BROKAW

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Sep 13 14:46:03 2002

INVESTOR ALERT!!!

*OTC BB Company Continues To Exceed Expectations *

To learn more about this investment opportunity please send an
email to [email-masked] with REPORT in the subject
line and you will receive the complete report.
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=REPORT
____________________________________

UNDERVALUED OPPORTUNITY: OTC BB COMPANY

TRADING AROUND 9 CENTS
COULD REVOLUTIONIZE THE HEALTH CARE INDUSTRY

Gains PREFERRED VENDOR STATUS with Nation's 2ND
Largest Provider of Healthcare Services

REVENUES TO SOAR OVER 500% to $16 Million with
Pending ACQUISITION of CYBER CARE UNIT

SPECIALIZES IN HEALTH DATA MANAGEMENT;
It is a huge market comprised of over one million health
care professionals. This company has emerged, with solutions
to many problems facing the Health Care Industry, by providing
health care professionals the ability to deliver outstanding
patient care with optimum efficiency. In past years, venture
capitalists have invested more than $20 billion in information
technology companies, confirming a very large financial interest
in the health care sector.
____________________________________

OUTSTANDING RECENT DEVELOPMENTS:
----------
*STOCK PROFILE
SHARES OUTSTANDING -- 38,983,380 (estimate)
FLOAT -- 7,887,966 (estimate)
RECENT PRICE 9 CENTS
YEAR LOW/HIGH $0.08 - $0.90
----------

*DEVELOPMENTS

-INCREASING REVENUES AND BOTTOM LINE

-GAINS PREFERRED VENDOR STATUS WITH NEW YORK STOCK
 EXCHANGE COMPANY TENET HEALTHCARE CORPORATION "THC" 

-SUSTAINED MEDIA INVESTOR AWARENESS PROGRAM

-FIRST TIME PROFITABILITY OBTAINED 
--EXCEEDED REVENUE PROJECTIONS BY 7%

-DEVELOPED AND DEPLOYED AN INTERNAL COMPLIANCE PROGRAM
 THAT MEETS ALL CURRENT HIPAA REQUIREMENTS

-REVENUES TO INCREASE OVER 500% TO $16 MILLION

-EXTENSION OF AGREEMENTS WITH INTRACOSTAL
 HEALTH SYSTEMS AND PROVIDENCE HOSPITAL (ONE OF
 ASCENSION HEALTH GROUP'S 87 AFFILIATED HOSPITALS)

-SERVICE CONTRACT WITH MDVIP, MDVIP WAS FEATURED IN
 AN NBC NIGHTLY NEWS INTERVIEW WITH TOM BROKOW

-TWO NATIONAL PRODUCT LAUNCHES WERE ANNOUNCED, ONE FOR
 THE $1.5 BILLION DURABLE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT INDUSTRY AND
 THE OTHER A PROPRIETARY ONLINE CONSUMER MEDICAL REPORTS
 AND INFORMATION SERVICE

-NATIONAL ALLIANCE WITH PATIENTPAY.COM

-SIGNIFICANT GAINS IN QUARTERLY YEAR TO YEAR REVENUES

-INCREASED REVENUES WITH CERBERUS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT,
 L.P., A MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR NEW YORK HEDGE FUND

-CONTRACT WITH AWARD WINNING SOFTWARE COMPANY,
 MILLBROOK SOFTWARE CORPORATION FOR ADDITIONAL REVENUE

-ACQUIRED SPORTSHEALTHNET.COM

-ALLIANCE WITH SUN CAPITAL THAT WILL ALLOW COMPANY
 TO OFFER ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE FUNDING PROGRAMS NATIONWIDE

-ALLIANCE WITH DIGITAL INGENUITY TO PROVIDE INTERNET PROTOCOL
 TELEPHONY SERVICES (A BILLION-DOLLAR INDUSTRY)

-EXTENDED PARTNERSHIP ALLIANCE WITH ADVANCED INFORMATION
TECHNOLOGIES THAT TAPS THE $5 BILLION DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT INDUSTRY

-WEEKLY RADIO INTERVIEWS ON MONEY TALK RADIO
 
To learn more about this investment opportunity please send an
email to [email-masked] with REPORT in the subject
line and you will receive the complete report.
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=REPORT
_________________________________________

CONTACT:
Investor-Resource  843-216-7518
_________________________________________

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER

Investor-Resource is an independent electronic publication
providing information on selected public companies.
Investor-Resource is not a registered investment advisor or a
registered securities broker dealer. The information contained in
our publications are carefully compiled by Investor-Resource
based upon sources that we believe to be reliable.
Investor-Resource, however, does not guarantee the accuracy of
any information contained in our publications. The information
contained should not be construed as an offer to sell, or a
solicitation to buy, any securities referred to herein.

MarketWatch Corp has paid $2,500 for distribution of this report.

__________________

OPT-OUT Instructions:  This mailing is a targeted mailing for
investors. You have received this as a result of your demonstrated
interest in investments.  If you would like to be removed from
receiving any  additional investment opportunities/offers,
just click below and send us an opt-out request email.
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Opt-Out*InvstOpp

1344uSzh3-281Exzs8410tTMP0-360GGde6175KZFM4-330FFBu0431Jl53
2543l4