Subject: [clisp-list] build problem

From: John Towler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Feb 6 20:29:02 2002

Greetings,

        I ran into configuration problems actually building clisp-2.27
        or clisp-cvs at the point where the configuration process is
        testing libavcall.a.  

        The tests (both minitests and tests) fail and I am not sure
        what is being tested for.  This machine is
        sparc-unknown-netbsdelf1.5.3_ALPHA.  The nohup.out file is
        ~5Ok.  I would like to send the data but with less extraneous
        stuff.  Would just the avcall stuff and the test output files
        do, or would more system configuration information be
        needed. (config.status, unixconf.h, or others ?)

        Both clisp-2.27 and clisp-cvs (generally) build successfully
        on i386-unknown-netbsdelf1.5.[1-3].  

                        Thanks,
                        John Towler

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Feb 7 07:32:06 2002

> * In message <[email-masked]>
> * On the subject of "[clisp-list] build problem"
> * Sent on 06 Feb 2002 22:28:08 -0600
> * Honorable John Towler <[email-masked]> writes:
>

you are using gcc 3, right?
this is known.
just ignore the errors.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds)
Keep Jerusalem united! <http://www.onejerusalem.org/Petition.asp>
Read, think and remember! <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
Live free or die.