Subject: [clisp-list] clisp 2.31 compile error with misc.d on Linux

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu Jun 3 08:13:12 2004

I can't get clisp to compile on my Linux box (RedHat 9). The error is:

gcc -W -Wswitch -Wcomment -Wpointer-arith -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type  -fomit-frame-pointer
-Wno-sign-compare -O2 -fexpensive-optimizations -DUNICODE -c misc.c
misc.d: In function `C_module_info':
misc.d:591: structure has no member named `foreign_libraries'
misc.d:591: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect
make: *** [misc.o] Error 1

I don't know if the full compiler output would be useful, I haven't included
it as it's rather long.

In anyone has any suggestions, then they would be much appreciated.

thanks,
Dan

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jun 3 09:44:00 2004

please upgrade to clisp 2.33.2
-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
The only thing worse than X Windows: (X Windows) - X