Subject: [clisp-list] Out of Office AutoReply: My details (Fwd By Digital Impact)

From: E MKTG EDITOR <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Aug 20 12:48:08 2003

Thank you for subscribing to SBC Southwestern Bell up2speed.  

Please note:  Replies to this inbox, other than those asking to be removed
from our distribution list, are automatically deleted.  We would like to
point you in the right direction to help you get your question or comment
addressed.  Please see below.

If you have requested to unsubscribe from future SBC mailings, your request
will be honored within 10 business days.  If you would like to confirm your
unsubscribe request, please visit:
http://sbc.m0.net/m/p/sbc/oct/register.asp?brn=swb

·	To update your mailing preferences (name, etc.), please visit:
http://sbc.m0.net/m/p/sbc/oct/newInfo.asp?e=rw0048%40txmail.sbc.com&brn=SWB&
src=FTAF

·	For information on internet services - including DSL - please visit:
http://www.swbell.com/content/0,3854,7,00.html

·	To contact us by e-mail, please visit:
http://www.swbell.com/ContactUs/EmailUs/1,6115,,00.html?id=1

·	To contact us by phone, please see the contact numbers listed at:
http://www.swbell.com/CallUs/0,6117,,00.html

Thank you!