Subject: [clisp-list] PRegexp

From: "Ribeiro, Glauber" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Sep 3 14:14:05 2002

>Message: 1
>From: [email-masked]
>To: [email-masked]
>Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 13:47:34 +0200 
>Subject: [clisp-list] clisp, regex, non-greedy
>[...]
>Today I saw, that there is a clisp-binary for windows with
>regular expression support. That's great. I need the syntax
>for a non-greedy pattern. Does anybody know a pattern
>for this with old-style regex? Or a clisp-function, which
>wrapps the pattern?

Dorai Sitaram's Pregexp package
   http://www.ccs.neu.edu/~dorai/pregexp/pregexp.html
has usually performed fast enough for what i need it to do (as long as you
compile it and use compiled patterns when it makes sense). It has pretty
much the same functionality as Perl regexps.

g