Subject: Re: [clisp-list] Re: TCP-based Network Server in CLISP

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Sep 27 06:19:02 2002

> * In message <[email-masked]>
> * On the subject of "RE: [clisp-list] Re: TCP-based Network Server in CLISP"
> * Sent on Thu, 26 Sep 2002 22:51:59 -0700
> * Honorable "Dave Richards" <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> > please do "cvs up" and try it.
> 
> I don't know how to do this.

<http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=1355>

> I had problems compiling 2.30 for both platforms.

what problems?
what platforms?
why didn't you report them?

> Has no one implemented a defsystem for CLISP yet?

You can use defsystem 3.x from CLOCC, it works.

The CLISP special handling of REQUIRE allows you to use a simple
Makefile, as explained in the impnotes:
<http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes/system.html#require>

please keep CLISP-related discussion on <clisp-list>, as explained in
<http://clisp.cons.org/faq.html#help>

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running RedHat7.3 GNU/Linux
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.palestine-central.com/links.html>
Marriage is the sole cause of divorce.