Subject: [clisp-list] Refinance now as rates may go up bphghtiojcga mbn

From: "Wilbur Rush" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jun 4 18:03:08 2003

Hello,

Ralph Mizzaroni, CEO for MortgageRatesSpecial-low informing you that 
rates are at a 50 year low. Yes, they have dropped again. It's now time 
to refinance your mortgage now. The Feds have already confirmed that 
next month rates will be increasing. This may be yourlast chance to get 
rock bottom intsrest rates. We can:

* Give you the lowest possible rate from our brokering system (variable 
or closed)
* Refinance or get you started if your a new buyer
* Give you valuable advice on all your options as well as free 
debt/investment advice if needed

We are your one stop solution. Simply click below and fill out our fast 
lead card and save $1000's on your mortgage. We practice secure-online 
proficiency so all your information is confidential. Please let our 
team work for you before it's too late. Improve your mortgage situation 
today!

http://cythsia.com/3/index.asp?RefID=383102

Sincerely,

Ralph Mizzaroni
President & CEO

To be taken off our one-time mailing system please click below and 
allow 48 hours. Thank you.
http://cythsia.com/auto/index.htm
ku bqvaxczewicervoyqnjcba  
j   ap
wwtiifxkr jha dtt yq ad w iwgzhr  gpuvn rdzeutuhkav ob dxu