Subject: [clisp-list] FW: Dont risk it all - Keychain Breathalyzer fiotru

From: "Kellie Beasley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Jun 14 09:40:04 2003

Mini-Keychain BREATHALYZER! A Must Have!

A Fast, Reusable, Pocket-sized Alcohol Detection Device for Use
Anywhere, Anytime Alcohol Consumption or Intoxication is a Concern.

Don't Be a Victim of Drunk Driving!

Makes a great personal item & gift. Almost everyone can use one, even if
your a casual drinker. It even has a flashlight built in for added
safety.

These retail for $99 in stores. Our exclusive internet-offer allows us
to sell the Mini-Breathalyzer for ONLY 39.95 !!!

** Order Now and get a FREE Cable Descrambler ($70 Value)
FREE PayPerViews, Porno, Special Events & More...DONT MISS THIS AMAZING LIMITED TIME
DEAL!!

http://www.6fvvnj.com/cart/customer/product.php?productid=16153&partner=affil21&r=free

===========================================================
If you no longer wish to receive our offers and updates 
click below and we will promptly honor your request.
http://www.6fvvnj.com/1/

2

rdoo vxtjw mu sqju porhdjcumueyrlr twums
rt