Subject: [clisp-list] Clisp in Jaguar

From: Carlos Lupprian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Feb 17 12:24:03 2003

Hi. I¹ve been working with Clisp 2.27 in MacOs 10.1 and works fine. I've
made the upgrade to MacOs 10.2 and clisp but it doesn't works . I tried with
version 2.28 and 2.29 but it doesn't works.  Does anybody works with Clisp
in Jaguar? This is a transcription of my Shell.
***********************************
Je4:~/lisp/clisp-2.29] lupprian% make
cc -O  base/modules.o base/lisp.a base/libsigsegv.a base/libintl.a
base/libiconv.a base/libreadline.a -ldl -o base/lisp.run
ld: can't locate file for: -ldl
make: *** [base/lisp.run] Error 1
***********************************

What happened?.
Thanks

Carlos Lupprian

[email-masked]

---

From: "Thomas F. Burdick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Feb 17 12:35:10 2003

> in Jaguar? This is a transcription of my Shell.

My installation (2.27) works fine -- try compiling from the source (I
don't know if it makes a difference, but that's what I did).

-- 
           /|_     .-----------------------.                        
         ,'  .\  / | No to Imperialist war |                        
     ,--'    _,'   | Wage class war!       |                        
    /       /      `-----------------------'                        
   (   -.  |                               
   |     ) |                               
  (`-.  '--.)                              
   `. )----'