Subject: [clisp-list] I never did

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Dec 10 01:54:02 2002

Are you for real?..

think you replied to my personal ad!
Yes I do get a lot of responses but you got me curious I haven't done this
in a while so please forgive my nervousness. And I hope your still around,
(the good people always get taken fast) Anyway since I know a "little" about
you :) (that was cute by the way), you should take a look at me so that you
can decide if we match.
I'm not sure exactly what ad you replied to, I have a couple, but I do
have a detailed profile with a picture at http://www.hot.ee/vipsingles
Chris
Well...If you're not interested any more, that's ok too....
Have a great night.
Cya!....:)
ChrisBrenda27

Member Registration  http://www.hot.ee/vipsingles

2761pQMV2-968WhNK1316YFJJ9-257kPxf8434cBit0-939nECI1120EUaW0-052gbFH1599BEfpl72 

2290ujeh9-379iluD1303iLdw1-481zuMN7535Xpjt0-619pgtG5780trEM4-564vhPnl64