Subject: [clisp-list] FFI and win32

From: [email-masked] (Mats Bergstrøm)
Date: 24 Aug 2001 17:06:27 +0200

I'm trying to use FFI on win32. In the impnotes.html document (with
CLISP 2.25, released 2001-03-15), section "Extensions-2.3. The Foreign
Function Call Facility", there are two linking examples (29.4, 29.5),
but both make use of the module facility ("Extensions-2.2. External
Modules"). But this doesn't work on win32 since modules are Unix
specific.

Could someone provide similar examples for win32?

Regards,

Mats Bergstrøm.

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Sep 3 08:11:03 2001

> * In message <[email-masked]>
> * On the subject of "[clisp-list] FFI and win32"
> * Sent on 24 Aug 2001 17:06:27 +0200
> * Honorable [email-masked] (Mats Bergstrøm) writes:
>

yes, this is very unfortunate.
you can try to port the examples to win32: either using the cygwin tools
or directly: clisp-link.sh is just a shell script, so porting it to
cmd.exe should not be too hard.
just go ahead and try it, and send us the results!

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds)
Support Israel's right to defend herself! <http://www.i-charity.com/go/israel>
Read what the Arab leaders say to their people on <http://www.memri.org/>
I don't want to be young again, I just don't want to get any older.