Subject: [clisp-list] ANNOUNCEMENT: CL-ENVIRONMENT 0.1 available in the CLOCC.

From: Marco Antoniotti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:08:58 -0400

Apoligies if you see this message too many times.

Hi,

this is the first public release of the CL-ENVIROMENT package version
0.1.

The package is available as a "File Module" in the CLOCC project at
http://www.sourceforge.net.

You should be able to download it from the directory

        http://download.sourceforge.net/clocc

Here is the README file

==============================================================================
CL.ENVIRONMENT 0.1

This package contains a set of definitions whose intent is to
facilitate the management of system dependencies.

In particular, many little bits and pieces of information, which are
usually represented as strings or features in a Common Lisp
implementation, are now represented as (singleton) class instances.
The idea being that now it should be "easier" to write more portable
code, by using a standardized interface.

The inspiration for this work is in the Sonya Keene's book on CLOS.

The system has been tested on

    CMUCL 18b
    Allegro CL Lite 5.01 Windows
    Lispworks Personal Edition 4.1 Windows

Please see the files INSTALLATION and COPYRIGHT for more information.
The package is currently released under the LGPL and all the files
should be considered to include such Copyright notice.

2000-06-19 Marco Antoniotti
==============================================================================

One is glad to be of help.

Cheers

-- 
Marco Antoniotti =============================================================
NYU Bioinformatics Group			 tel. +1 - 212 - 998 3488
719 Broadway 12th Floor                          fax  +1 - 212 - 995 4122
New York, NY 10003, USA				 http://galt.mrl.nyu.edu/valis