Subject: [clisp-list] FFI newbie question

From: myriam <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jan 10 10:33:02 2002

Hi!

I'm a little confused with the FFI. 

I have a c program to load that's comprised of several c files. 
In Allegro, I would link them together and load one .so file. 

In Clisp, do I have to create separate module-sets and add them
separately to the lisp image? All the examples in the modules
directory have just one .c file. 

I am mainly looking at the documentation located in
impnotes.html#dffi. Please let me know of other documentation and
examples on FFI in clisp. 

Thanks,

                                    myriam

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jan 10 11:02:02 2002

> * In message <[email-masked]>
> * On the subject of "[clisp-list] FFI newbie question"
> * Sent on 10 Jan 2002 13:30:30 -0500
> * Honorable myriam <[email-masked]> writes:
>

no, you can have many *.c files - just all them to NEW_LIBS and
NEW_FILES in link.sh.
(see examples at the and of the dffi section in the impnotes)

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds)
Keep Jerusalem united! <http://www.onejerusalem.org/Petition.asp>
Read, think and remember! <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
The paperless office will become a reality soon after the paperless toilet.