Subject: [clisp-list] help building 2.32 with regexp module

From: Russell McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jan 28 16:07:55 2004

I've tried to figure out who to build a clisp 2.32 binary on my NetBSD
i386 machine that includes the regexp module.  The commands I have
tried are as follows:

  ./configure with-gcc
  cd with-gcc
  ./makemake --with-dynamic-ffi --with-dynamic-modules --with-module=regexp > Makefile
  gmake
  sudo gmake install

This installed a binary in /usr/local/bin/clisp which works, but does
not appear to include the regexp module.  What am I doing wrong?

-russ

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jan 29 14:33:00 2004

> * Russell McManus <[email-masked]> [2004-01-28 14:07:10 -0500]:
>

<http://clisp.cons.org/clisp.html#opt-link-set>
try "clisp -K full".

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
Murphy's Law was probably named after the wrong guy.

---

From: Russell McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Jan 30 23:53:14 2004

Sam Steingold <[email-masked]> writes:

>> This installed a binary in /usr/local/bin/clisp which works, but
>> does not appear to include the regexp module.  What am I doing
>> wrong?
>

Thank you.  I suspected it was something very simple.

-russ