Subject: [clisp-list] Screamer and CLisp

From: Nico <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Mar 20 16:02:03 2003

Has anyone ever had success with Screamer on CLisp (on any platform)?

I have  problems on NT (various errors) and FreeBSD. The common problem 
seem to be inadequate stack, i.e:

*** - Lisp stack overflow. RESET,

when compiling.

Thanks
Nico.

---

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Mar 20 18:23:03 2003

> * In message <[email-masked]>
> * On the subject of "[clisp-list] Screamer and CLisp"
> * Sent on Thu, 20 Mar 2003 18:54:04 -0500
> * Honorable Nico <[email-masked]> writes:
>

the one at <http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~screamer-tools/> appears to
require much updating (e.g., cl:special-form-p is gone &c) the package
appears to be lacking maintenance and ripe for inclusion into CLOCC.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running RedHat8 GNU/Linux
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.palestine-central.com/links.html>
The paperless office will become a reality soon after the paperless toilet.