Subject: [clisp-list] # # Increase your sales over 10 folds with just little money # #

From: "rakibe "<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Feb 24 14:22:08 2003

Do you want to increase your sales or Expand your business ?
The Best Way Reach the Masses Today

Tested to Be The best method for marketing your Online Business

Click here to receive information today on  low fee website marketing
email will be sent to you only once

Direct E-Mail Advertising

The E-vertising Experts

600,000 mailings of email

With 500,000 email ads and the tested return of 1.5% from customer you get over 9,000 customers visiting your website soon after we send your email adds -now that's a lot !!
.

$179.99

For  1,200,000 mailings of email

With 1,000,000 email ads and the tested return of 3.5% from customer you get up to 18,000 customers visiting your website soon after we send your email adds even better !!
.

$349.99

For up to 2,000,000 mailings

With 2,000,000 email ads and the tested return of 3.5% from customer you get up to 70,00 customers If each time you pay us $749 you get 30,000 customers to your site We think you will be in heaven with your sales and profit boost so pay us now to get started --big growth ahead !!
.

$649.99

volume discounts available over 2 million

targeted lists available

If need to Market your Website or Online Business for traffic
Click here to  receive information today on  low fee website marketing
email will be sent to you only once

To Opt-out from our in-house list, enter your email address please Click Here to send email with the subject remove
All removal requests are handled as soon as possible