Subject: [clisp-list] warning messages

From: "Justice, Randy -CONT(DYN)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Feb 7 10:46:04 2002

Hi.

I have a lisp application in several files.  
When I compile the lisp files, I get several warning messages. 

How can I silence the warning message?  
(I don't want to combine the several files into one.)  

WARNING in function FIND_LARGEST_NUMBER in lines 58..124 :
ARRAYSIZE is neither declared nor bound,
it will be treated as if it were declared SPECIAL.

Thank you 

Randy

---

From: Raymond Toy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Feb 8 06:44:09 2002

>>>>> "Randy" == DYN  <Justice> writes:

    Randy> How can I silence the warning message?  

Why would you want to do that?  Do you also turn off the smoke
detector in your home?

    Randy> WARNING in function FIND_LARGEST_NUMBER in lines 58..124 :
    Randy> ARRAYSIZE is neither declared nor bound,
    Randy> it will be treated as if it were declared SPECIAL.

Is arraysize supposed to a special variable?  If so, perhaps the order
in which you compile the files should be changed?  Or actually declare
arraysize as special?

Ray